Kaminari, the baker??

Kaminari stumbled into the dorm kitchen, where everyone had their snacks and utensils, and shit. Kaminari was in the mood for baking. His mom taught him how to bake when he was young. He remembers her talking about America and how things are so much different there. She was talking about Hollywood and the big stars on the walkway with all of the American actors names. She made it seem like America was great, but from all memes he's seen off the internet, it's not great at all. At least their food is somewhat decent! Right?

He decided to make some chocolate chip cookies! He looked up the recipe and got his ingredients while trying to make the quietest sounds possible. Apperently he wasn't quiet enough cause when he turned around, Bakugou was standing in the doorway. Kaminari nearly threw the spoon he was gonna use to make the cookies. "O-oh Bakugou. Sorry, I'll put this all away. Just please don't-" Kaminari started to whisper. Bakugou put his hand up, signaling that Kaminari should just stay silent. Bakugou walked over to his drawer and took out a box of earplugs. He grabbed a pair and looked back at Kaminari. "Night" Bakugou whispered as he went back to his room.

Kaminari sighed, as he set the spoon down. He continued making cookies. He just finished putting the first batch of cookies in the oven. Kaminari put his earbuds in and started listening to all of his favorites. After a couple of minutes of dancing, he turned around to check on the cookies, he sees Sero sitting on the counter eating batter.

"Oh, are you still using this?" Sero whispered. "Yes, I am. You know, you're gonna get sick from eating that raw." Kaminari whispered back. "Nice." Sero said. Kaminari chuckled lightly. Kaminari walked over and kissed his boyfriend, earning a giggle from the black haired boy. Kaminari heard a ding come from the oven. He then put on the oven mitts and bent down. He opened the oven then he felt eyes staring at him. Well, not directly at him, but at his ass. He quickly got the cookies out of the oven and placed them on the counter.

He turns to Sero. "Can you not look at my ass?" Kaminari asked. "Sorry! It's not my fault you're a bottom." Sero said. Kaminari playfully punched him in the arm.

~Fast forward to when the cookies are done~

Kaminari wiped the sweat off of his forehead. The cookies were complete! They were honestly really good! "Holy shit.. It's almost sunrise." Sero said quietly. "Well, how about this. We take some cookies and some milk and watch the sunrise?" Kaminari suggested. "Aight, sounds good." Sero agreed. And with that, they took their cookies and milk and watched the sunrise. Kaminari was almost tempted to say "THIS YEAR, I'M GONNA BEAT THAT DAMN RAT", or something along those lines.
______________________________________

(To clarify, when Denki started the cookies, it was like 2 o'clock in the morning?)