Dance with me

Sero was on his way to Kaminari's humble home. He said that his parents were out on a date, so they had a limited time to play videogames. Or play in his pool.

Once he got to Kaminari's porch, he rang the doorbell like a normal person.

"Babe!!" Kaminari proceeded to jump into Sero's arms.

"Hey!" Sero said with the best smile he could.

Kaminari let go of Sero. Took his hand, and guided him inside.

"Well you know the drill! Make yourself at home." Kaminari said plopping himself on the couch.

Sero smiled and looked around. He spotted a box that looked like something he'd seen at a vintage shop.

"You didn't tell me you had a record player." Sero said while examining the record player.

"It's not mine, it's my parents. Sometimes they take out a vinyl and slow dance. It's honestly really cute to watch." Kaminari said.

"Do you want to slow dance?" Sero looked at his beautiful boyfriend.

"U-uh, i-i don't know how to..." Kaminari blushed.

"That's okay! You'll learn as you go." Sero gave Kaminari a reassuring look.

"Alright, if you say so." Kaminari said, getting up.

The walked over to the small shelf of vinyls and picked the most romantic one they had. He put the vinyl on the record player. It started to play.

"Perfect song. Alright, shall we dance?" Sero reached for Kami's hand.

"We shall." Kaminari took Sero's hand.

Sero kissed Kaminari's hand. He took Kaminari's left hand and placed it on his right shoulder. He placed his right hand on Kaminari's waist. He held Kaminari's right hand with his left.

"Now, just follow my lead love." Sero whispered into Kami's ear.

"Okay" Kaminari whispered back.

They danced for the next couple of songs. In complete and extremely comfortable silence. Just lovingly looking into eachother eyes. They soon realized that they were getting tired fast.

"Wanna rest?" Sero whispered, looking down at his boyfriend.

Kaminari nodded. Sero picked him up and walked up to the couch. Sero sat down, then layed down. Kaminari layed on top of him. Sero rubbed Kaminari's back until he heard a light snoring. He looked down to see Kaminari sleeping on his chest.

Sero looked up at the ceiling, blushing. Thanking whoever gave him this masterpiece of a boy. Sero thought to himself, thinking that he was the luckiest man on earth.

He truly was. Yes, it was true. He was very lucky to have Kaminari.

He whispered so quietly as to not wake up Kaminari.

"I love you to the moon and back."
______________________________________