Pool Party pt.2

The day of the pool party came. Kaminari's love bites, while still visible, were fading. Kaminari that day was wearing a pink polo shirt, and white shorts. For his feet, he found some sandals. The marking were still visible, even with both of the buttons buttoned up. So he applied some foundation he stole from Uraraka. He thanked the high heavens that It was full coverage.

Sero was wearing a white t-shirt, his swim trunks, and his checkered vans (cause apperently he's an e-boy now. Jk). Sero picked up Kaminari from his house and they walked to Kirishima's house. When they got there, Kirishima was out on his lawn. He saw the two from down the street.

"Hey you two!" Kirishima said, waving his arms about.

"Bro!" Said Kaminari, letting go of his boyfriend's hand and pulling Kirishima into the manliest hug ever.

"Party is back that way! We got snacks drinks and pool floatys!" Kirishima looked so happy.

Sero and Kaminari walked from the side of the house to the backyard, where they were greeted by a *pop* noice pool.

Tsuyu was already in the pool, Tododeku was hanging out being gay, Bakugou was waiting for his boyfriend out in the yard, and Koda, Sato, Tokoyami, and Shoji were all conversing.

"Oh yeah, this is my kind of party" Kaminari said under his breath.

Sero picked a spot in the shade, set his towel down, and started to get ready to into the pool. Kaminari was fixing himself a drink. About 20 minutes later, everyone else arrived and was having a good time! Kirishima ordered pizzas and even let his dog come out to play. His dog was quite the swimmer.

Deku was getting ready to go into the pool when Bakuhoe pushed him in. Deku laughed and playfully splashed Bakugou. Bakugou surprisingly chuckled and splashed back, but no one besides Kaminari saw it happen.

Everyone was having a great time and the energy was still high even after 4 hours. But soon the party came to a close. Kaminari, Sero, Deku, Todoroki, and Bakugou decided to stay behind and help Kirishima clean up.

Once everything was all cleaned up, Bakugou kissed Kirishima goodbye. Todoroki and Deku said their goodbyes as well.

"Cya later bro! Kami, I'll be out on the lawn waiting alright?" Sero looked down at his boyfriend.

"Mkay." Kaminari said giving Sero a quick peck on the cheek.

Sero walked away leaving them to talk.

"Since Sero looks tired, I think I should get going. Cya later bro!" Kaminari said.

"Cya! Oh and Kaminari?"

"Mhm?"

"You might want to rub some baby oil on those hickeys, it works, trust me." (Idk if it actually does, just go with it)

"O-oh, mkay!" Kaminari proceeded to get red in the face. He sped away from Kirishima.

"Fuck! When did the foundation come off? Oh god!" Thought Kaminari

"Let's get out of here." Said Kaminari, as he grabbed Sero's hand.

"Uh, you okay? You look really red."

"I'm fine babe! Let's just get going!"

And with that, Sero took Kaminari home. What a fun day!
______________________________________