The Date

The day was here, and Sero wasn't ready. Sero's mind was going about a 1000 thoughts a second. Kaminari on the other hand, just wanted ice cream. But he made sure he looked good enough for ice cream. Sero, not so much. Sero dressed in such a casual way, you'd think he was still wearing his fuckin' pajamas. (Not really, cause who sleeps in jeans?)

Sero and Kaminari left the dorms at around 12 o'clock in the morning. Coupon in hand, they where ready to get their ice cream and enjoy eachothers presence.

"Since Mina gave us a couples coupon, do we have to act like a couple?" Kaminari asked.

"Only in the store. Once we're out of the store, I think we'll be fine." Sero replied confidently.

That's one of the many reasons why Kaminari liked having Sero as his bestfriend, his confidence. Kaminari always questioned why no girl (or guy) would date him. He like, the perfect guy, and-oh wait. That's gay.

"How about we trying acting like a couple now? Just so that we seem like the real deal." Kaminari giggled, as if it were a joke to him.

"U-uh okay." Sero had a slight blush, even though felt like he was going to explode.

Kaminari took Sero's hand, interlocking their fingers. To Sero, it felt right. To Kaminari, it also felt strangely right.

They walked and talked while still holding hands. Sero's heart was fluttering.

They soon arrived at the ice cream place. There wasn't ask big of a line, so they didn't have to wait that long.

"Next customer please!" The cashier bellowed.

"Hi, we'd like to use this coupon for the couples banana split!" Sero said trying not to blow their cover.

"Oh okay! Thank you sir, your banana split will be right with you!" And the cashier took off.

Sero and Kaminari took up a booth in the back, trying their best not to laugh.

"Dude, I can't believe that worked!" Kaminari whispered.

"I know!" Sero whispered back.

Their banana split soon came and they ate it. Since it was a banana split, it was delicious.

They left the ice cream shop and started to head back to the dorms, when Kaminari said:

"Come on, I have a shortcut!" And he took Sero's hand through this garden type of ally way.

"Woah, it's so... lush" Sero was in amazement.

"Yeah, I've actually walked this way back to the dorms before" Kaminari looked at Sero. Kaminari blushed because he never realized how someone could look so... beautiful while being amazed.

"Come on Sero, we need to get back!" Kaminari tugged on his shirt, making Sero blush a bit.

"O-oh alright! Sorry!" Sero looked down as he walked.

A couple of minutes later, they made it back to the dorms, and had a peaceful rest of the day.
______________________________________