Aizawa Gets Involved (And Saved The Day!)

After Kaminari told him about what had happened yesterday, Mr. Aizawa looked bewildered. How could he let this happen, to his own student. "...This happened yesterday, correct?" Said Aizawa, after a couple moments of silence. Kaminari nodded. "Well, then that probably explains why Shinsou wasn't at school today." Said Aizawa. "I need to get going now, but Kaminari, we will sort this situation out. And if this ever happens again, tell someone what happened a bit earlier, just to avoid getting hurt." Said Aizawa, getting up from his seat. He walked out of the room, Kaminari and Sero following behind him. Kaminari and Sero walked back to the dorms, in silence, but they were both happy that Shinsou would be away from their stable relationship.

The next day, Aizawa got a restraining order for Kaminari against Shinsou. It took some convincing, but after explaining Shinsou's quirk and how he used that to his advantage to take advantage of Kaminari, they filed it. He gave Shinsou the restraining order, and walked away. So that solved that.
______________________________________
Sorry this is really short! I just wanted to get out. But before I go, I have some things to say!

ALMOST 1K READS BOIII
THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU GUYS❤❤

Also, next chapter is gonna be spicy, maybe. Actually, do y'all want a *enter  lenny face here* chapter? It'll be my first one! And Kaminari's first time-

AnYwaYs, bYe.