Sleepless Night

There Sero was at 2:28 am. Another sleepless night, great. Just what he needed. To be awake at an ungodly hour that would make all of the pro hero's hearts stop. Probably. He sighed very deeply, think about what he could be doing instead just sitting on his bed, maybe something like sleeping. Just a thought.

He layed on his stomach, then on his side, and on his back. He kept shifting. So annoying. He was just think about what his blond boyfwend was doing at that moment uwu. Probably making tik toks. Every since he got the fucking app, he's been addicted. Sero has been in a couple of videos with him, but he usually tried to hide his face in them.

What he wouldn't do if he were to see those beautiful eyes right now. To kiss his velvet lips and make him blush.

(Tap tap tap goes the door)

Sero got up and opened it. He looked down only to find Kaminari on the floor. "Do you want penis enlargement pills?" Kaminari whispered, looking up at his dashing boyfriend. Sero stepped back and closed the door jokingly. "Hey!" Kaminari whisper-yelled. He proceeds  to slip his fingers under the door and tap on the floor until Sero opened the door again.

Sero finally opened the door after what felt like ages. "Finally, help me up? Uwu." Kaminari whispered. Sero helped him up. He pulled Kaminari inside and closed the door. "So what are we-" Kaminari was then cut off by Sero embracing him. "Hey, anything wrong?" Kaminari said, embracing Sero aswell. Sero shook his head no. "I just wanna hold you. And love you." Sero said, hugging Kaminari tighter. Sero layed down on his bed, Kaminari following him. Kaminari layed next to him. "Teddy bear." Sero said wrapping his arms around Kaminari's waist. Kaminari chuckled has his boyfriend began to doze off (FINALLY GOD). He dozed off aswell. And they both had a peaceful sleep.
______________________________________