The Future?

Sero was sitting on his bed, just doing whatever to pass the time. He then heard a knock on his door. He opened it to find Kaminari, crying. "Babe? Wha-what's wrong?" Sero asked quietly. "C-can I st-stay the night with you?" Kaminari said in a shaky voice. "Of course. Come sit on my bed." Sero said in a comforting voice. Kaminari sat on the edge. Sero sat besides him.

"D-do you think we'll still be together after we finish UA?" Kaminari whispered. "Yes we will. Why? Cause I believe in us." Sero said, almost instantly. "But will you still love me? Cause, what if you fall out of love and find someone new? What if... we don't grow old together?" Said Kaminari, his voice cracking at the end. Sero wrapped his arms around Kaminari. "Kaminari, I want to grow old with you. You mean the world to me." Sero whispered. Kaminari began to sob quietly.

"As soon as we graduate, I'm gonna marry you. I promise." Sero said, gently grabbing Kaminari's face to look at him. He looked into Kaminari's eyes. They're so bright when he's crying. Sero, on impulse, kissed the boy. Kaminari threw his arms around Sero. "Let's go to bed. You'll feel better in the morning. And Kami- Denki, please don't ever think that I'll stop loving you. Cause, that's not true." Sero said quietly. They fell asleep peacefully.
______________________________________

Yo😎
Sorry this was so short. I'll hopefully have another chapter out soon. Cya then! ❤
- The Author.