The Spiderman Kiss

( c; )

It was a normal day for Kaminari and Sero, the two meme masters. They were actually just walking around UA, with Mr. Aizawa's permission, of course. The breeze felt really nice through their hair.

They walked and walked, and got tired, so they decided to take a break from walking. It was silent between them, but a warm, and comfortable silence.

Sero looked around, until he spotted a pipe over head. He was recently re-watching all of the Spider-Man movies, and saw how Spider-man hung upside down. He thought that since is online name was Spooperman, he might as well live up to it.

"Oi, Kami." Sero said, looking at the beautiful blond boi.

"Hmm? What?" Replied Kaminari, meeting Sero eyes.

"THIS!" Sero yelled, as he stuck out his elbow. He shot up a long roll of tape, that strapped itself to the pipe. Sero moved up the tape into the pose. The Spiderman pose.

 The Spiderman pose

Yeah! That one!

Kaminari was impressed, to say the least.

"Hey look! I'm Spider-Man, and you're Mary Jane!" Sero said, not thinking about what he was saying.

"That the deal then I guess I have to do this..." Kaminari took Sero's face, and kissed him.

It. Was. Amazing. Well, the both of them thought it was anyways. They pulled apart, and Kaminari realized what he'd just done.

Sero was in such a surprise, the tape he was holding onto, snapped. Sero hit the floor, wine red blush plastered his face. Kaminari was also wine red.

"I'm so so so sorry, i-i didn't mean too!" Kaminari said holding his face.

"Kami..." Sero gently said.

"No! I'm sorry, but I've got to go!" Kaminari felt like crying.

Kaminari started to walk away when Sero lifted his elbow. He shot another line of tape, this time wrapping around kaminari, refraining him.

"Denki, please stay." Sero said walking closer. As he got closer, he could see tears streaming down Kaminari's face.

"Hey, hey. There no need to cry, Den." Sero said pulling Kaminari closer to him, and wiping away his tears.

Sero thought it was the right time to say it. Say what has been on his mind all of this time.

"Kaminari Denki, I am in love with you. You're amazing, and everything I want. You're smart, even if others think different. Youre extremely funny and easygoing. That's what I admire about you. You're strong and beautiful. I never want you to change. All of these reasons are the tip of the iceberg. There's so much more I wish I could say, but they're indescribable. So, with all that being said. I love you, forever and always." Sero looked down at the person who's face was buried in his chest.

Kaminari's slowly rose. He looked into Sero's eyes and said.

"I love you too, Sero Hanta" In a shaky but cute way.

Sero started to cry now. He loved this boy with all his heart that he couldnt contain it. Sero pressed his lips into Kaminari's.

He finally won it, he won Kaminari's heart. It was a fight, but it was a fight worth fighting for.

"So, are you gonna be my boyfriend now?" Kaminari said.

"Hopefully." Replied Sero, with a huge smile.

Kaminari took Sero's hand.

"Come on, let's enjoy walking around UA some more."

"Yes, let's." Said Sero, kissing Kaminari's forehead.
______________________________________
I'm not crying, you are. :')