Kaminari Tells Sero

Kaminari entered Sero's room. Sero looked up and smiled. He may be sick, but he can still flash an attractive smile. "Hey babe..." Said Sero. "Hey. Um, I need to tell you something, and it's going to upset you. I'm pretty sure." Kaminari said, tears already forming in his eyes. Sero had the pure look of oh, shit on his face. "Alright... what is it?" Said Sero, proping himself up in his bed. Kaminari sat down next to him, and prepared to tell him about what had happened with Shinsou.

After Kaminari finished, he looked at Sero. Sero's eyes were wide. He was speechless. He couldn't believe it, but after some thought, he did. His shocked expression changed to sadness. "Oh Denki... I'm so sorry." Said Sero, as he wrapped his arms around Kaminari. Kaminari cried for what seemed to be the longest time. "Denki, listen to me. I suggest you tell Mr. Aizawa what happened. He'll take care of it." Sero said, his expression was now a mixture of anger and sadness. Kaminari nodded through his tears, and hugged Sero once more.

~The next day after classes ended~

Kaminari and Sero walked through the halls, down to the teachers lounge. They knocked, and Present Mic opened the door. "Oh! You two! What are you guys here for?" Mic said. "We need to talk to Mr. Aizawa, he wasn't in the classroom, so we assumed he was here." Explained Sero. "Come on in, he is at his desk." Said Present Mic. They both had serious facial expressions, Mic assumed it was important. Both of the students walked up to Mr. Aizawa. "What?" Said Mr. Aizawa, lifting his head from his desk. "Mr. Aizawa, we need to tell you something, so if you would please listen as it is not very good." Kaminari said. 'Alright let's hear it."
______________________________________