The Hand.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll post sneak peaks on my Instagram so stay tuned!
Stay beautiful!🧡❤️🧡
——————————————————————

The three aspects stood in the room, one panicked, the other furious and the third in an unimaginable state. See if you know which ones which...

"I'm sorry, did I happen to intrude."

Deceit hissed out at the now standing Roman, Virgil was angry and slightly scared at the sight of the snake.
However, his worry for Roman took top priority as the Anxious aspect stepped in front of The prince.

"You are, now get the fuck out of my room."

Virgil started menacingly with a smirk, making sure he'd be the first one to be injured if they were to fight. He didn't want Roman hurt.
Surprisingly a look of hurt crossed Deceit's face as he walked forward to Virgil.  His gloved hand caressing the angry boy's cheek.

"Oh how I've missed you baby, the beautiful times we had with eachother..."

Deceit spoke at a hissing Virgil, the lying aspect pulling in Anxiety in an unwanted tight hug.

"What have these idiots done to my precious storm."

Deceit whispered in Virgil's ear, the anxious aspect was about to furiously throw him off...
But,
Roman got there quicker.

"Hello there Deceit, so nice of you to join my lover and I~"

Roman smiled charmingly, however the cruel and cold tone showed in his eyes. His body lit up with a fierce red flare. He inspected his sword as he pulled Virgil towards him.
This angered Deceit.

"Let him go Roman, he doesn't know what he wants. "

Deceit demanded at Roman. Who was clearly, caressing Virgil's back.

"Lover? do you really think that he is your lover? Hahahaha!"

The liar chuckled sadistically, The dark prince was still unaffected as a blushing Virgil was too stunned to speak.

"Well, He certainly isn't yours,
you forked tongue fucker.
You couldn't show my panic at the everywhere love,
even if it was written on you half human face."

Roman spoke out coldly while insulting a very shocked deceit smoothly.  Fun fact about this situation, Deceit has never actually used venom on Roman before, it's only through Remus that he could have some sort of idea on what the other twin would act like. Nothing could prepare him for this.

"Roman, I suggest you let go of what's mine before I ensure that your sword will be so far up your ass that it will hurt to sit on a throne."

The liar Menacingly stated, before he could do anything however, his hand was cleanly sliced off...
...
Everyone looked down at the detached limb,
Then at Roman,
Then at Deceit...
...
...
This was truly unexpected.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO!"

Virgil yelled as he ran to a screaming Deceit. Virgil took Deceit's glove off, wrapping it tightly around his hand. None of the aspects could die in a way such as this, they'd be regenerated as long as they remained back in their room as quickly as they could get there.

"Shit, shit!
Dee, you'll be alright. Hold on, I'll send you back, don't panic."

Virgil Hugged Deceit who was withering in agony. Virgil May have some issue with the Liar but before all that, they were thick as thieves. He could not allow anyone to be hurt like this. Deceit reached for Virgil's face with his good hand, looking at him with tears in his eyes.