Venom

Hey guys! Please VOTE and COMMENT on this! I know I cruelly left you on a cliff hanger last time! Sorry! But I hope this chapter can make up for it! I have also a Competition going on, you can find it on my Instagram page if you are interested! For now, let's get back to the story! Stay beautiful!🧡❤️🧡
——————————————————————

Virgil had just confirmed to Roman that the venom was in indeed Deceit's. Creativity started to internally panic, it was hard to process that his worst nightmare had just come true. They both sat there on the ground, monitoring Roman's leg.

"Let's get you to my bed!"

Virgil demanded, in a panic, trying to lift Roman up.
The creative aspect had other ideas, he quickly grabbed Virgil's hand, stilling the boy.

"Don't. "

Roman spoke with an authoritative voice that was very unlike him. He was normally flirtatious and dramatic so this turn of personality reminded Virgil just how much of his character Anxiety has yet to explore.

"His Venom travels quicker when you move the limb. It's the same way a snakes paralysis works..."

Roman nearly hissed out, he had to do something about this situation and quickly. He didn't want Virgil to see what he became when effected by the venom.

"How do you know-"

Virgil started, only to be cut off by a frantic Prince.

"I just do, listen I don't have much time to explain. Just listen to me quickly...please"

Roman spoke, his tone obviously hurt as he didn't want to do something he would regret.
Unlike the other aspects, Roman was a double sided coin with his twin. So the venom reacted very different with creativity. Because it wasn't just the one person inhabiting Thomas's creativity, fantasy , honour and romance; it was two seperate people. So while Remus, who Roman had personally witnessed how his brother reacted with the venom, had the opposite personality effect,
Roman had...

"Roman, I need you to tell me what you want me to hear. Otherwise I'm going to leave you to get Patton-"

Vigil started, to only once again get cut off by the prince.

"No! Don't get Patton. Please."

Roman begged, Virgil nodded, realising they didn't have a lot of time. He sat down with the prince, gesturing for him to talk. Creativity took a breath of air, breathing out as he began to inform Anxiety of what would happen.

"Unlike my brother, whom I'm sure you have seen react to the poison..."

Virgil winced, nodding his head as he recalled a submissive, predictable and weak Remus. It's a truly uncanny sight.

"Well, Because we are two sides of the same coin we both have, I guess in summary...
opposite reactions. "

Virgil was clearly having trouble following Roman's words, but he kept silent as Roman continued.

"When he is weak, I'm strong,
When he is submissive, I am dominant,
When he is predictable, I am impulsive..."

Roman looked towards an unsure Virgil. Yes what Roman had described wasn't really different to how he usually was. Virgil was still unsure as to what the problem was.

"Then what's the problem princey? Why are you so worried-"

"It's because I hurt others when in that state. Being a creation of romance I can only become intimate like that with whoever my heart has it's eyes on,
I'm not really lust, that's more Patton's And Remus's territory. Not only that,
I go crazy, I do irrational things; I torment people in strange ways and end up damaging people I-"

Roman nearly cried when he was put at a stop. Virgil saw the realisation cross his face. Both he and Princey had a small amount of time to sort this out as Roman's aura began to turn a blazing red.

"Virgil you need to leave. Now."

Roman seethed out, he tried to get up and walk to the side of the room to at least create space.

"Roman trust me I'm fine, I've been through much worse. Believe me."

Virgil, although full of anxiety, his fight or flight instinct was acting up. He wouldn't allow his now close friend to suffer.

"You really need to leave."

Roman begged almost, he started to breathe funny. Virgil refused to leave, walking towards Roman. He pulled up the chair and sat patiently, giving Princey a smile in reassurance. Roman couldn't help but feel dread for what would happen.

"I feel so hot, I need to release some tied up energy! Do you think Virgil likes me? He must do if he's waiting, I wonder what he would look like in my bed without that adorable little hoodie of his-"

Shit, Roman knew what was happening. All he could do is try and beg Virgil to leave. Anxiety refused, not wanting anything bad to happen to the Prince. They were at a stale mate of caring for one another...
...
...
...
That's when the door slammed shut and a furious Deceit walked into the room.
————————————————————————

Comment on this chapter or my Instagram to get the next chapter early! 🧡❤️🧡