Chapter 14

Good times + crazy friends = great memories .
Unknown .

Author's POV

Author's POV

Now jin became an obedient and submissive little kitten after that night . Like even after 2 days of that night he is still limping . When he entered the college all the attention was on him and he hated it . Some girls giggled at him saying that he and the twins made a great couple .

Jackson , mark and Ken teased him all day and jin resembled a human tomato . I mean what could he do . Since then the twins became more protective over him . He did do any household work because if he move he ass felt as if it was on fire .

So all the work was done by the twins . Like jin is thankful that the house is not on fire . Though the food was not delicious but with love the twins made it , jin ate it happily . Jin thought that now he could live his life happily ever after like those fairy tales but no it wasn't for him now .

Yesterday he received a really weired text message .

Hey cutie .
Unknown number .

Jin frowned at the message but answered any way

Whose that ?
Jin .

And jin got the answer almost immediately

You will know soon .
Unknown .

With that there were no more messages . It made jin terrified at first but than he dismissed it thinking someone is just playing with him .

But the next day when jin was in college taking his books out of his locker he a got the message again . This time he felt truly terrified .

Hey cutie take you books out and go to your class or you might run late .

Who ever this person was knew what jin was doing and his made jin sweat nervously . He choose to ignore it but

Are you trying to ignore me cutie .

With this message jin switched off his phone and went to his class . He he couldn't actually concentrate . Not when he got assigned for a project with Mark and jackson . Mark , Jackson and Ken noticed this and asked him if everything was okay. Jin lied saying every thing was okay . It's just he is missing his mom was has to still haven't been home yet .

Mark and jackson told jin the they are gonna pick jin in the afternoon for the group assignment to which jin agreed . Ken was in another group . When jin reached home , he saw the twins sitting on the couch .

He told them the he has to do a group assignment with the markson couple this after noon so he might come home late cutting out the creepy messages park . He didn't want to make the twins worried and he knew he could handle it . Only if he knew .

The twins agreed because they they mark and jackson where a thing so they didn't felt any problem letting jin go there . If was still some time left before markson arrived so jin went to his room and decided to take a bath . He felt as if something was wrong .

You know the feeling that your heart is beating really fast if if indicating that something really bad is happen . That was what jin was feeling right now .

After he took a bath , he changed into something comfy and took the things needed for the assignment . The time given to them to finish the assignment was less so they have to work fast to finish everything completely .

Just as he was finished , he heard the door bell which indicated the markson where here . He took his things before going downstairs , kissing both the twins and before out seeing Jackson's car . He sat in the back seat greeting both jackson and mark .

As jackson was driving , jin didn't knew why but he felt like he wanted to go back to the twins and hide in between both of them , that's where he felt safe . He didn't knew why but felt like he should have told the twins about the creepy teapot messages .

But what done was done . He promised himself as soon as his work is done , he will go back home and tell the twins about the text messages . Jin smiled at his idea before noticing he reached Markson's apartment .

He and Ken has been to Markson's apartment before and he loves how the apartment is decorated according to marks taste . Jackson really does love mark . And he is happy to have friends like them and Ken .

As soon as they entered the apartment mark made this way to the kitchen to made some drinks while jin and jackson sat on the couch in the living room and started their work .

And thats when his phone rang
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiiii guys.

My friends squad ❤❤❤

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment

I really thank HeatherHolland356 for helping me . I really appreciate it . I am already writing the next chapter . Tomorrow is my day off you I will update it . Only 2 or 3 chapters and this book is finished .

I am thinking to write a taejin book because I have done jinkook , taejinkook so now it's taejin . I already have a plot in mind . What do you guys say !?

Yes

No

Words 885

Stay tuned for the next chapter .

Till than .

Bye .

XxasbahxX .