Chapter 06

Friends are like ingredients of life without them life is tasteless

Unknown

Please read the note at the end

Third Person's POV

"Look what do we have here , an ugly new fresher."

Jin heard a familiar voice ranging through the Cafeteria.  The whole Cafeteria grew silent . And than I felt a sticky substance going down my body . It took a few seconds for me to realise some one poured spaghetti on me . Freaking spaghetti like what the hell . I mean spaghetti is for eating not for pouring on someone .

"Oh sorry but that's how we welcome our new kids . It's our welcome "party" for you"

I looked to the see twins standing there smirking while their girlfriends clinging to their arms like octopus . Laughter was heard all around the Cafeteria.  People were laughing while pointing at me as if I was some kind of a joker .

"If he looks ugly to you than your girlfriends are awfully , grisly , ill-favored , gross , unprepossessing and revolting ugly" mark said standing up gracefully.  Well what a great vocabulary. 

Everyone was looking at mark with their jaws touching the ground . Same is the case with me.  Mark looks like a calm person . Someone who wouldn't get affected by people , who would console them . Well not that I am complaining.  Jackson stood proudly smirking at the twins .

Jin's POV

I was still covered in spaghetti and I was feeling gross because of it my shirt was sticking to my chest making me feel weird.  It looked like the twins weren't affected by Mark insulting their girlfriends.  I mean they were looking at as if I was a piece of meat .

I was their girlfriends picking up their lunch making their way towards me . Judging from their faces I could tell they were angry because of what  mark said . Before I could even react to what's happening i was hugged by a large figure covering me from the lunch that was about to be thrown on me but now the strangers back was decorated with it .

I closed my eyes both from embarrassment and blush that decorated my cheeks now . Damn it's only my first day . I just wished for a bullying less life , nothing more nothing less . The strangers smelled like pine trees , so fresh yet intoxicating. 

The person broke our "hug" and now he was facing the twins . I could tell by only looking at his back that he's a handsome guy .

"Really guys you should stop doing this . It's shows your girlfriends are angry because of jin . Why ? Cause he is more handsome with a great personality ." The handsome stranger said while Mark and Jackson nodded .