Chapter 01

I swear to I won't stop until your legs are shaking and your neighbors know my name

Unknown

Flashback

Flashback

"Daddy pwease I want that super Maawio collection . Pwease pwetty pwease" 5 years old jin cried as he passed through the shop . His dad smiled softly as he picked the crying jin .

"Champ don't cry , daddy will get you that Mario collection. Don't cry baby boy cause when you cry daddy doesn't feel good" Mr Kim said as he hugged the boy .

"Rweally daddy" Mr Kim nodded causing jin to giggle . Mr Kim smiled as a tear escaped his eyes .

"I don't know who will take care of you and your mom if something happens to me" Mr Kim said to which jin came and hugged his daddy .

"Daddy it's OK to cry when you are sad" Mr Kim chuckled at the statement and tickled jin causing the boy to brust in fits of laughter .

"Well you remember teaching baby boy . Good . You know always remember people who cry aren't weak , they are the strongest people . Understood" this caused 5 years old jin to nod his head as if he understood what his daddy said .

"Of course I understwand becwuse I am wowld wide handsowe" chuckling Mr Kim picked jin and entered the shop .

End of flashback

Jin remembered as he packed his remaining books in the box . He let his tears fall as he know if he tried to stop them it would in the end pain him and people who cry are the strongest. How he has to be strong for his mom and himself . He promised his father he will take care of her and make her happy no matter what . He will fulfill his promise for sure

Thought it's been 2 years of his daddy's death but it still pained him . His father died from brain cancer . But still during that time his father tried to stay happy and took care of his family . Jin was 17 at that time and now he is 19 . Jin was now leaving the house he grew up in . Though it was a small but cozy house . It had a beautiful garden outside .