Chapter 04

I am hopeless romantic with a dirty mind

Unknown

Birds chirping, sun rays peaking shyly through the windows and wind dancing with the trees made jin's eyes flutter open waking him up from his deep slumber

Birds chirping, sun rays peaking shyly through the windows and wind dancing with the trees made jin's eyes flutter open waking him up from his deep slumber . Jin smiled a little thinking starting his day with a smile will surely make his day better . He wants to forget everything that happened yesterday . He will make the twins believe that he and his family aren't here for money , they are here because they want their mom to be happy .

With making his mind , jin made his way towards the bathroom to well do his morning routine . He came out of bathroom with towel hanging low on his waist as he searched his wardrobe for clothes . He wanted something simple yet eye catching . That's when jin decided to wear a creamy brown high neck with black jeans and glasses . Will it's still cold and he wanted to stay warm .

As jin made his way out of his room , yesterday's event flashed back in his mind as he thought about their words and promise to make jin's life living hell

As jin made his way out of his room , yesterday's event flashed back in his mind as he thought about their words and promise to make jin's life living hell . And really what if his new high school is homophobe like his old one . What is he gonna do . Ohh God help I just wished for a normal life nothing else .

Jin's POV

I reached the dining room , I could hear my mom's and Mr Xavier's voice along with Jisoo annoying voice . I made my way towards them as greeted them as they greeted back . We started to eat breakfast as we talked about a few random things . A moment later I could feel a sudden dark presence around and my sixth sense told me it were the twins .