Chapter 11

Be naughty with me because than I can spank you legally
                                                                                                        Unknown

Be naughty with me because than I can spank you legally                                                                                                         Unknown

Author's POV

Jin woke up with feeling like someone is hammering his head . Well it wasn't a good decision to get drunk . Jin realized that he was in his own room , with his clothes changed . Who send me home last night and even changed my clothes ? Jin thought . It must be Ken or someone . He tired to get off his bed but was stopped due to pain in his ass ? He felt so sore .

What happened last night ? Why don't I remember anything ? Jin thought . As he got off his hand not easily though . He felt as if every limp in his body was crying for help . Damn what the hell happened .

He made his way towards the living room more like limped towards the living room where jungkook and taehyung where having their breakfast . They saw jin coming their way and they smirked at him . Jin didn't understand why they smirked and due to his headache he totally forgot that he did pull a stunt yesterday and ran away from their house to party .

"How are you feeling jin . I hope you are not sore ." Jungkook stated making jin's eyes go wide . How did he knew that jin was feeling sore .

"OR did you forget what happened last night because if you did , I have no problem making you remember again ." It was taehyung this time. 

What happened yesterday jin thought . Before he could ask ask anything jungkook's voice stopped him .

"You thought you could leave the house without us knowing and whore around.  Jin you lied to us and thought that you won't recieve a punishment hmm ." Jungkook's voice was low and dangerous and it made jin remember that he lied to them a went to party and even told them that they were so controlling and spilled everything he thought about them .

Flashback

"Now strip."

Jin whimpered at their command . Their voice held dominance and anger . He couldn't stop his hands that started to take off his clothes . First his shoes , than shirt , than pants and than his boxers the last layers of clothing the protected him from the eyes of the hungry lions that where ready to eat him anytime .

Jin couldnt help but moan when the twins eyes roamed over his body . Never did anyone saw jin's exposed body other than jin himself . He never felt so exposed before in his life

While the twins they were drinking jin's body with their eyes . His pale skin , plump lips , blushed cheeks and those doe eyes screamed innocence even if he was drunk .

Jin tired to cover himself from the eyes of his predators .

"Don't cover yourself baby . You are eternal . But remember we are  really mad at the stunt the put in the party and you have to take the consequences ." Jungkook said as he started to climb on the bed where jin now laid naked .

Jungkook bought his lips close you jin's but they weren't touching , they just brushed against each other making jin whine at the teasing and tired to kiss jungkook but jungkook moved before their lips could touch . Jin whined again causing jungkook and taehyung to chuckle .

"You want to kiss me hmm ? Tell me how much you want to kiss me ." Jungkook said his lips brushing against ever so slightly against jin .

"Hmm is want to kiss daddy . Can I pwease kiss daddy hmm ? I am a good boy ." Jin slurred . If jin wasn't drunk he would have killed himself .

Jungkook eyes darkened at jin's statement and before he knew his Los were on jin's already . Their kiss was hot and deep , tounge and biting lips . Jin moaned in the kiss . His body was burning and only kissing was not helping .

Jin dick was standing straight , begging for attention . He stared to grind his lower body into jungkook's making him smirk . Taehyung  also made his way towards where jin and jungkook laid .

He started to suck on jin's neck making sure to leave a mark on his territory . Jin moaned feeling soft yet rough lips on his burning skin . Jungkook's hand roamed over his naked body and he twisted jin's nibbles that where hard now

Jin was a moaning mess just with his neck and nipples being twisted and sucked .

"Such a slut , a while ago you were all over Ken and now you are begging for us to touch you , fuck you ." Taehyung growled groping jin's ass making him turn around . Jin's was now laying on his stomach with his ass exposed to twins eyes .

He yelped when his globes were smacked my jungkook . Jungkook smirked when jin's bubbly ass bounced with a slap . His fingers made their way towards the untouched entrance . Jin moaned when jungkook rubbed his entrance  before putting his middle finger in .

Jin couldnt stop himself from pushing back of jungkook's finger . It felt so good . He started to grind of those fingers but stopped when his ass was smacked again .

"Look at yourself  . Are you gonna come from just fucking of my fingers hmm ." Jungkook asked as the pace of his fingers became slow making jin whine . Jin wanted to come so bad but jungkook kept his pace painfully slow making jin cry .

After some time when the twins thought it was enough of punishment , jungkook pace fastened making jin moan and cum at an instant . Jin was half asleep but he hard those words .

"You know why we didn't fuck you hard because you are drunk right now and we will fuck you when you are sober so you can remember how we will fuck you ." Jin heard this  before he blackened out .

End of flashback

Jin couldn't believe he was limping just because of this . He embarrassed himself in front of them . Damn .

"You're limping just because of 1 finger . What will happened when you will take two dicks in your ass.  I bet you won't be able to walk for a month ." Taehyung chuckled .

Kill me now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys 

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If  you did please vote and comment.

Words 1038

Stay tuned for the next chapter

Till than

Bye

XxasbahxX