Chapter 13

Pleasure is the most important ingredient of life without it life is tasteless .
                                                                                               Asbah 2k19
Author's POV

                                                                                                Asbah 2k19Author's POV

It's night time

Jin was sitting in the back seat of the twins cars sweating buckets of sweat due to nervousness . While  Jungkook driving and taehyung on the passenger seat . The weren't saying anything and it made jin even more scared .

But what made jin even more scared was that they weren't going to their house . They passed by their house and stopoed thgir car in the front of a well known club that's always crowded .

Jin gulped and looked around . He saw people entering the club , some coming out , some drunk , some making out and some even ready to have sex . Jin's cheeks turned red at the sight . Oh he might not be innocent but he still is a Virgin and is not in mood to see live sex .

He turned to see the twins looking at him as if undressing him with their eyes . He felt so naked in front of their eyes . Shivers ran down down his spine .

"Damn why do I always do something that I shouldnt be doing" Jin thought while trying to act innocent .

Now only one thing came to his mind 'RUN' but before he couldn't even do anything a hand gripped his elbow tightly . Jin groaned at the tightness of the grip .

"Don't even think of running Jeon Seokjin . You have already tested my patience and I am not in mood of you playing around" jungkook spoke calmly , as if he knew jin was about to run . Voice dark and deep .

Jin hesitantly smiled . He is dead . He already knew . There no way he will be alive after this . He already wishes he die before they get their hands on him .

"Come here ." Taehyung set petting his lap although jin was feeling really embarrassed but he still crawled and sit on taehyung lab because he didn't want to anger them more .

"Such a good boy . You should be like this . You are good like this with your mouth shut ." Jungkook said biting jin's ear lope slowly .

Taehyung's hand went under jin's shirt pinching his pink buds roughly making jin whimper . It's went jin realized that they were in car in front of a crowded club with jin on taehyung's lap .

Thought the windows of the car were black but someone coming from the front could see everything . But jin's body was reacting to the touches he was getting and the thought of someone seeing him like this excited him . He was really becoming a whore .

While taehyung's hands played with his buds jungkook's hand crawled towards his inner thigh . Jin parted his legs unconsciously , letting jungkook caress his inner thigh more .

"Shit look at you . Where did that feisty mouth of your went ? Look at you spreading your legs now ." Taehyung said.  His hands pinching jin's buds roughly .

Jin was feeling hot . His body shuddering at every touch it got . He wanted to be touched properly but the twins weren't giving him it . In the end it was his punishment. 

"Hmm touch me please ." Jin moaned. 

"Fuck how daring . But since you ask nicely we will touch you ." Taehyung said while jungkook pulled jin's pants down and his hands went under jin's underwear gripping his pink hard cock , stroking it gently .

Jin moaned at the feeling of having rough hand stroking him . Taehyung's hand gently started caress jin's ass gently . His finger running over jin's hole before entering his middle finger in . Without any lube he started to move his finger back and forth making jin remember the familiar yet old feeling having a finger inside him .

Jin moaned at this feeling , loving the way taehyung's long fingers moved inside him . Taehyung added another finger making it two and roughly fucking jin with his fingers .

"Fuck you like it don't you . Being fucked by taehyung's fingers while I play with your pink hard cook . Tell me are you gonna cum just by these two fingers ."  Jin moaned at the dirty words that lest jungkook's mouth .

Jin knew he was about to cum . He was having this feeling of euphoria that was gonna brust anytime soon and just as he was about to reach the peak the moving of fingers stopped .

He whined when taehyung's fingers left his hole . He was damn on the edge and now he was feeling as if he was left hanging and that made him frustrated .

"Put in back in ." He whined as if he was drunk . He heard the twins laugh making him pout .

"So impatient baby . Don't pout I will put in something bigger ."  Jungkook said while opening of pant zipper was heard . Jin knew he was doomed but he felt excited too .

Jungkook adjusted jin on his lap and jin felt the tip of jungkook's cock on his entrance before it slowly went inside him . And jin felt as if his body was being ripped apart .

Jin held jungkook's thighs to stop him front doing deeper but jungkook didn't stop until he was inside him fully . His cock buried deep inside the tight hole of jin .

Jungkook stated still for a few minutes letting jin adjust before he pulled out and slammed back in . Jin moaned at the rough treatment .

His body and his mind started to just focus on the pleasure he was recieveing . He didn't knew when jungkook's hand left him and he started to ride him or when taehyung cock was inside his mouth . He moaned loudly .

"Shit look at you . Aren't you after that people might see you ? Fuck you look so fuck able ."  Taehyung said .

Soon jungkook came inside jin was jin came on his belly . Now the positions were changed with taehyung inside jin and jin on his lap  and jungkook inside jin's mouth .

Now you might be thinking where is the punishment ? Right ? 

Well jin forgot the count how many time he came that night and when did he pass out from the extreme pleasure .

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiiii guys.

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment

Now I am being a lazy author and I admit that . So I thought I will update once a week . And the day will be Saturday . Because I will be free on that day . My 12th grade staring from tomorrow so I will be quite busy . I wrote this chapter thanks to my cousin who kept nagging me to update and I kept telling her I will today . Lol I hope cousin you like this chapter .

Words 1111

Stay tuned for the next chapter

Till than

Bye

XxasbahxX