EXTRA CHAPTER 3

◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◇◇◆

On the other side, the dark sky gloom and a figures of a bloody man appear carrying his sword showering in red blood when suddenly someone try to sneak attack behind him but he monotonous avoid and swung his sword.

"ARGHH!!!" Bloody scream come out from the man who try to attack him only end up meeting his end.

"Sigh..."

he stood still and wipe the blood from his face then look around him. His blueish eye's scan the place where he was station to, a place full of dead bodies of the enemies and few allies along with their weapons especially the box animal.

His name is Yamamoto Takeshi, the Rain Guardian' of the young Vongola Decimo.

Rubbing his black hair he started walk and inspect the area.

"Maa...Im going to be late..." then another voice reach to his ears.

"Ah damn! Here you are bastard! What the heck with that disgusting look of yours! don't you dare appear like that to Jyuudaime! " A silvernnete guy who wore a black tuxedo and red shirt underneath it with a pair of black pant, Glare at him and scowl finishing his words.

Yamamoto was pleasantly surprised when he turn around and look only to see the Storm Guardian of the young Vongola Decimo, Gokudera Hayato.

"oh !Gokudera! Didn't know you were there!"

"Tch! You'll be long dead if that was the case then! Argh Fuck! you reek of blood ! Don't come closer you bird brain!" Swatting away Gokudera put his palm in his nose.

Yamamoto stare down his appearance in the broken mirror glass in the floor, hahaha he finally understand what Gokudera mean, laugh sheepishly and he bring out a Two box weapon and lit up his ring  pour his rain flames to it.

The first box open and a shower of water fall into him washing away the bloods then the second one was an inventory box contain new clothes.

Afterward Yamamoto change his clothes and feel refresh.

"Now that's better ! Hurry up! Jyuudaime waiting for us!" Gokudera then turn his back and started to walk away not glancing back at him.

"Hahaha hai!" And he started to follow and ask.

"Eh...but Gokudera ..who's gonna take my post?"

"Tsk of course, it's them." Gokudera stop and point to the other side of him and Yamamoto look over where his finger pointed to and widen his eye's surprise.

He saw two figures coming closer to where they stand.

one was a figure in a long black robe, the tip is a golden color and his golden hair with a little crown on the top hide his pair of crimson eye's but tied in the back of his head, he look so handsome like a prince in a story book but if not for him grinning mischievously and maliciously he look more akin to demon lord,

while walking closer you could clearly see his belt hanging so many box weapons with an aura of arrogance and have the power to back it up.

"Shsishishi...Peasent how dare you point you're finger on this prince ha?"  After speaking the man wave his hand at them and flashes of Knifes rushing at their direction.

Swhiss

both jump and quickly avoid his knife to which Gokudera who is having a bad day much more irritated especially now they are going to be late at the meeting his Jyuudaime spoke about! thus he glare dagger at the man.

"You...! Fvcking a**hole!  "

"Maa maa maa! Calm down Gokudera! Maybe his hand just slip !"

Yamamoto try to reason even though he also found it unpleasant to greet them by a knife but they already got used to it, it's nothing new.