Chapter 6: Destruction flames

The fleeing Reborn and Destruction flames.

THIRD PERSON POV

3 years in total had passed since Tsuna was taken from his mother and Become the Vongola Decimo since then, he never have the free will at his own freedom or body continue being control and manipulated, Tsuna only is aware of what happening in his surrounding, even so Tsuna doesn't feel remorse, guilt or whatsoever.

His name continue to be feared throughout the mafia for being ruthless perfectly fitted for his alias name "Blood god".

This continue as he rule over the Vongola, Destroying what he deemed was annoying, killing what see as a bugs and Beat them when his bored. That's how his every day life after taking over the Vongola.

Hopelessly Thinking it'll continue just like this but someone unexpected appeared and have try to change him.

The Greatest number one hitman, Reborn! The freelancer Hitman! (his the same as before just like the Reborn he knew thought Tsuna)

He appear at his 18 birthday in the mansion where the party was held without an invitation! well who dare to stop him? When his the Greatest Number Hitman Reborn. Of course Iemitsu went panic because he knew Reborn was close to Nono and was also Nono old friend! he thought Reborn was here for revenge! so he quickly Send Tsuna to stop and kill Reborn. Tsuna who only have blank mind quickly execute Iemitsu order, while Those who was in the scene almost popped their eye's when they saw the two fought ! who knew Tsuna can keep up with the number one hitman?! Really fitted his nickname "Blood god!!" Ah! when fighting for an hour almost half of the Vongola mansion was destroyed and ready for collapse!

Tsuna uses his flames and agile fighting skill when Fight, Reborn was amuse and would love to continue fighting this brat but he was there for a reason that time and that was to wake up Tsuna from what's controlling him, a request from Nono he can never turn down.

Using the special bullet that Verde have given Reborn as a birthday gift for Tsuna, he shot Tsuna using Leon then afterward when the deed was done Reborn flee from the spot like he was never there.

Then Tsuna who was shot by the bullet was on coma for a week and Iemitsu was worried because Tsuna was his only human weapon! An asset!

This shitty old man.....! Really shameless!

Once Tsuna woke up he was free from His father manipulation of controlling him but that's it, Because there's nothing Tsuna can do. Even if he wanted to leave that place he called hell hole he can't, Iemitsu his father surely keeping an eye on him but more importantly There's no place he can hide nor he can never return to, that place he once called home was gone, What's more will there be a place where someone willing to welcome him, The Blood God? No one of course, Tsuna know this very well himself. Tsuna had killed and taken too many lives that he lost count, by using this sinned hands of his...the lives he had taken can never be returned. He will forever bear the Burden of being a murderer.

So Tsuna come back from being himself aside from feeling emotions he broke free from Iemitsu idiotic way of doing things...However Tsuna personality didn't change and stay the same as ever, cold and void of emotions though he has regain his rational mind, people around him didn't know about this thus, only his father Iemitsu' was aware and along with his few scumbag of loyal subordinates.

Which is why Tsuna's only choice was to lock himself in his room for a year in the Vongola mansion thinking and formulating a plan to completely broke free from Iemitsu invisible chains. This was the reason behind why the "Blood God" withdraw from the outside world and lock himself up,

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇

With messy hair, Tsuna Stretches left hand and was in deep thought as he recall all of this memories he have here in this world. It just so...complicated and full of hardship. If A normal person was to went through the shit he had will definitely gone insane but luckily Tsuna was already an insane and lunatic person even if he doesn't have his memories from the other world. When this realization dawn him Tsuna didn't know weather to cry or laugh.

Sighing Tsuna's massage his head and frown.

" Now that I think about it...."
Putting his in his heart he close his eye's and concentrate on listening to his heartbeat for a few minutes.

Once Tsuna open his eye's something cold flashes through them but quickly gone. He smile mockingly and eye's slighted. He lit up a pure Sky flames in his hands closely inspecting it. In the end of his sky flames there was an odd color like a mixture of all flames, the flames that Verde (From his other world) called 'destruction flames'

"Ha...~ I know it... so the reason I didn't feel emotions till now was because of this Flames that damaged my internal flow of flames caused by that bastards for forcing my flames out resulting of not only damaging and breaking my body but also my brain cell and nerve cell, but luckily the flames within me quickly react, coating my body with Sky flames along with Sun flames, that it only just made me become numb and dumb however, because of this it lessen my life span... "

When Tsuna flames go berserk it really broke his body and mind trying to completely devour him and because Tsuna has more than one flames within him those flames mix out and was ready to explode Tsuna's body fortunately the Sky flames is his main flame and it dose harmonies towards his flames that was fighting within him.

This is how Tsuna got the Mixture of all flames in other words the Destruction flames.
A very dangerous and evil flames. it can Devour and destroyed anything.
The natural calamity flames. There was a long history about this flames that Verde told him, he can't remember quite well but he knew this was an experimented modern flames but anyway Since Tsuna doesn't remember why bother ne?

"Heh...having this kind of flames hahaha how lucky~ " Tsuna mischievously grinning like a maniac examining the new flames he has.

"I'll be sure to have fun! !~"

♣♣♧♧♧♧♧♣♣♣♧♧