Chapter 10: Brothel of Plucked Roses (1)

Third person POV

After the three walk out the Café shop, On the road Gilliot guy never stop talking with Tsuna about many things..while some of them are full of nonsense as Tsuna thought but he still appreciated the man kind intention to lessen their awkward atmosphere a moment ago.

Then the man name Sam offer Tsuna some a cigarette to take which he Politely decline the other party offer, as they say 'Old Habit Die Hard' and Tsuna was doing his best to stop himself from urging to take the cigarette because to be honest, Back then Tsuna drown himself with alcohol, cigarette and some illegal drugs. As he try hard to forced himself to forgot those painful Memories and emotions... Believing that maybe these things help him to either momentarily forgot them or to delusionally make him think of his Friends and family are still breathing and alive.

An illusion he longed for. But after it losen it's effects, Tsuna would just open his puffy red eye's with dark eye's bag underneath his honey brown eye's...and reality really smash him to smitten like a thunderbolt strike him in realization that whatever he do or done ...they are long gone. ..they will never be by his side for they all died because of him...and that was the cruel fact he cannot change... a burden he carry.
That's where his bad habits come from.

Well at least he look quite sadistic back then all people Tsuna would come across when his taking his cigarette will look at him with loving gaze to women and jealously to men due to his strong sex appeal and handsomeness. That say but Tsuna was oblivious to it up till now.

Thinking about it he soon snap out his thoughts as they already arrive at said safe place to talk, in the narrow alleyway a tall building with many amazing naughty arts with fouls words, Women outside the building entrance was wearing all seductive clothes, displaying all those Big breast, slim curve waist and long beautiful legs. Catching any men attention at all cost. Even so only handful of man are getting sway by their fawning seductive appereance. Tsuna narrow his eye's...this place is a place where mens often called paradise. a place to take out their needs and of course with a price. The brothel.

As they continue walking Tsuna somehow saw some Girls waving at the two (Sam and Gilliot) while giggling sweetly and giving them the sweet wink and flying kiss which confused Tsuna.

"Hm.. what are the two of you damn fool doing here again?" an alluring voice said, Tsuna turn his back just to see a a beautiful  Italian women who look like in her 40s with golden hair and blue eye's wearing a mini women suit that her big breast bulge because of the tightness of her clothes.

"Oh! owner stop say that! Of course we're here for you're girls service! " Gilliot was the first one to respond to the women, which now Tsuna identify as the owner of this building.

"Oh~ how stupidly silly, if I remember correctly I already banned the both of you here!! Get out!" The Owner angrily sway her arm gesturing them to leave.

"Hey, what the hell am I drag into this? His the one who causes you trouble last time not me." Sam calmly spoke Moving away from Gilliot like his some kind of germs to which offended the latter.

"Ha? You still have the guts to question me? If not for you bringing this piece of shit dumb unknown specie----"

"HEY!."

"....." Wow that's one hell of an insult. thought Tsuna

"---- if not Because of you two causing trouble at that time I wouldn't lose the other party alliance contract !! damn fool! Because of you two I lose millions! " She angrily glare to the two men in front of her.

Well, actually she can't really blame them back then when Gilliot cause trouble because the men Gilliot beaten up to pulp was no other than the other party that owner waited for a alliance transaction.

The reason?  Those guys harassed almost all the women in the building not just sexually but they also hurt them physically and emotionally. They treated the women like a slave saying how "slutty" or "whore" and any kind of sharp words they are and Gilliot who just arrive saw this scene really got angry and without hesitation he jump lifting his fist and started to beat them to pulp, luckily those guy's guns was far away from them and also the women took them away even though they we're all scared. After that all the women who was save from humiliations and harassment that day was thankful to them.

Sam and Gilliot just scratch their face sheepishly feigning innocent act. Tsuna blink...

Tsuna just now remember what this place is, might be look like this outside women selling themselves up but the true is this is a (Information) intelligence network organization which is a place they squeeze information and selling them to one another. Of course they also buy information.

Place everyone needed when an individual need information about something or someone. If he was not wrong the this place name is " Plucked Roses." It was quite infamous place that only few powerful individual know.

Tsuna bet that this is also one the reason why the two especially Gilliot beaten the guys back then.
beside Tsuna has some history of this place back in his old world.

♣♧♣♧♣★♧♣♣♣★♧

Feel free to like and comments!
  BTW

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! !