♣Special chapter♧

Been really busy that I forgot that October 13-14 which is Reborn and Tsuna Birthday already passed. To make it up I created this special chapter hope ya enjoy~♥

THIRD PERSON POV

"Achoo---!!!" Tsuna frown as he sneeze, grit his teeth and shiver due to the cold weather, clutching his clothe (jacket) searching for warmth. He forget this is the cold month of the year in italy.

He now regret not bringing a scarf and wearing thick clothes. he sigh.

"...say minna are you all watching me now?" Murmuring Tsuna asking no one in particular as he gaze at the night sky.

"Ah...the star sure are beautiful tonight..."He said. Tsuna was now in here in the same place (in his world) where he and his Guardians along with Reborn spend his time with them. Resulting in damaging this beautiful land.

Seating on the grass he close his eye's in content. A moment later Tsuna slowly lay down the grass he couldn't help it but sadly smile as he remember some memories in the past. How he missed it. He missed them so much that it kills him inside.

"SAWADA LET'S TRAIN TO THE EXTREME! " A silvernnete guy shouted full of Energy banging the door which resulted to breaking it. his face was full of smile clearly happy this guy name was Sasagawa Ryohei, his Sun guardian. Tsuna helplessly put the paper he was holding and blankly stare at Ryohei.

"O-onii-san....why are here? What do you mean t-train?" Tsuna struggling inwardly eyeing the door that Ryohei broke. Ugh..More paperwork.

"Ah! Yamamoto said that we should not extremely tell you that you should take break and we ask Reborn for a day off! He approved it! Octopus head extremely said I must stall time! While they prepare everything!  so Let's go train sawada!!!!" Ryohei grin and started to warm up. Completely ignoring Tsuna look to him.

'You just spill the beans onii-san!!' Tsuna was mentally crying at Ryohei lack of care he just really suck at keeping secret!
Tsuna was about to say something when he already hear some heavy footsteps.

"SHUT UP!! lawn head! How dare you enter Jyuudaime office without knocking!!! How disrespectful! " Growl Gokudera glaring at Ryohei. How idiotic can this person be?! He's too excited that he told his Jyuudaime before he could! He was Tsuna right-hand man! He should be the one who told Tsuna! If Tsuna was to hear Gokudera thought right now he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It was supposed to be a secret right?  Right!?

"Maa, maa, calm down Gokudera... senpai too. yo! Tsuna'!" Yamamoto Appear smiling at Tsuna and try to dose some of his rain flames to calm Ryohei and Gokudera nerves.

Yamamoto put his shoulder to Gokudera and  same with Gokudera he also heard everything Ryohei said earlier he just sweat dropped. It was supposed to be a secret and they we're supposed to surprise Tsuna' but Ryohei just told Tsuna everything.

"Let go of me baseball freak!! Im going to teach that idiot some lesson!!! " Gokudera shrugged Yamamoto hand on him and was ready to lit his Dynamites. Tsuna stiffed and look like his about to cry. He wanted Gokudera to stop because if not surely there.be another pile of paperwork.

"Yada yada~ can you stop giving trouble to Tsuna-nii BakaDera."
Lambo who just got in his office said along with Chrome follow by Mukuro and Hibari glaring dagger at each other.

"What did you say aho-shi?!!"

"I said your deaf Baka-Dera!"

"Damn ahoshi!! Im going to kill you now!!!" Gokudera rush toward Lambo who run and hmtry to hide at Tsuna back.