Chapter 12: Brothel of Plucked Roses (last)

Third person POV

Walking inside the building an attendant welcome him and guide him to his gonna be room for the Networking, Tsuna just nodded took out another lollipop inside his pocket and took glance in his surrounding, this place was indeed every man dream of paradise, All the women (including the attendants) is very seductive and lusty everyone of them look so beautifully enchantress moreover with a clothes so daring and sexy they can easily make a man fawning over them.

Tsuna can even see the group of women giving them a flirty smile and wave their hands as they walk inside and in the few room he glance he can see people like him who come to buy information though must of them just here to relief their self. Meaning to have s*x.

Well it does brings benefits to the 'Plucked Roses' as they, the women can use their way to make the man tell them some information that may be useful.

Tsuna eye's narrow and couldn't help himself thinking again how he screw this place up and really cause havoc on it.

He was impatient at that time and needed information quickly as possible as he knew he was consume by his hate and revenge. At the same time he wasn't that much skill in his hacking yet and he just heard it accidentally from someone that there is a place where you could buy or sell information even an exchange of info was possible and it must has the same value of the information that exchanged to make the transaction possible, Tsuna show himself ask the location or name of it and beat the living shit of the man when he won't say anything until he unwilling say it in the end.

He was like a hooligan.

anyway when Tsuna found out he deliberately hired a more well known hacker in the mafia back in that time and spend quite big money to ask about the information of 'Brothel of Plucked Roses'.

The hacker was really good and done the job satisfactory.

And Then make an advance an appointment in that place.

When he arrived he seated in the VIP and people inside quickly recognised him, The Ex-Decimo of the Fallen Vongola Famiglia.
Some sneer at him and try to humiliated him but to no avail as Tsuna show no emotions at all and have a stoic face and would just Coldly glance at them like watching a dead man performance and it frightened them.

People who just quietly watching pity those people who mock Tsuna and happily watch their misfortune they never forgot what happened after that incident that spread like a boom on how ruthlessly and merciless Tsuna killed his enemies that murder his Family and friends and he is still hunting for the people involved in that.

Though Tsuna has no longer the Decimo of the Fear Vongola famiglia. He still has the power to destroyed them like an ant as he no longer the same as before.

Tsuna was enrage when he got the information and the list of people name he wanted to kill those fools emmdiately but control himself because he knew too well that he only has himself to rely on and killing them easily was to kind therefore he started to planned his schemes.

Tsuna then pay billion for the information but he was surrounded when he stepped outside the VIP room.

Tsuna smile wickedly as he want to vent his anger and it was just the perfect timing. He beat them to pulp and he accidentally kill some of them (he used Flames) But who care? They we're the one looking for trouble and they must be prepared for the consequences.

It was such a gory scene. Blood splutter everyone and all the men and women who work there look at him like his some kind of a monster. He break and destroyed the place but when he was busily venting his anger he saw the women upstairs the floor fiercely glaring at him, she look old and only wear a slimming black dress and has a smoking pipe. He didn't know at that time she was the owner, Ms.Cratty.

No, that's wrong she was the Ex-owner. She already resigned or more like forced to resigned when the new owner show up and trampled over her.

After venting his anger he started to burn the place up Using his Storm flame and leave like nothing happened, all of them had the same thought when they look at him walking away, His a Lunatic.

◇◆◇◆◆◆◇◆

Earlier when Tsuna said The owner name Ms.Cratty, truthfully speaking was that he Really don't know her name he also not sure if he was the owner that was fact.

But even so he Gamble on luck if that 'Guy' said to him back in  his previous world was really true. And 'he' seem to be right.

About the owner real name and the unknown hidden password.

Remembering that 'man'  make Tsuna shudder in excitement and unconsciously let a wickedly twisted smile along with his darker shade of brown narrowed eye's. If given a chance that Tsuna will meet him again in this world he would definitely make him crawl and grovel again when they fight.

Tsuna wasn't aware that when he smile just now He look so much of a fallen devil. a handsome one at that. And all the women inside who saw him was stunned and blushed hard, ah what a handsome man.

When the two finally regain their senses and rationality. They intensely gaze at the young man (Tsuna) back in front of them like his some kind of 'Monster' they we're really shock to death earlier and still can't fully believe what happened.

Now that they just caught a glimpse of him smiling so wickedly and letting a dark aura they stepped back, danger will come of them if not.

"We're here sir, you can go in if you need anything else just tell the ladies inside. Well then enjoy your stay here." The young attendant who was oblivious of the atmosphere said

"Got it"

He then camly leave after.

With a blink of an eye the dark look on Tsuna face Vanish like a bubble that pop.

Gilliot rubbed his eye's and couldn't help thinking if his seeing things or imagining and Sam massage his temples he can't take believe what he just saw.

It was like everything happened so far was an illusion to them.

And dammit it was not a good one.

"Let's go in gentlemen? " Tsuna turn around and slyly smile at them. Proceedings to enter the room.

◆♧♣♣◇◆♧♧♣◆◆♣◇♧♣♧♣♣
Hope ya like the chapter leave some comments and like

Ja'ne ( see yah! )