Chapter 13: The Beautiful informant

THIRD PERSON POV

"Oh~ what a beauty! "

Tsuna whistle and grin looking at the beautiful woman in front of him seating across the table. Tsuna eye the luxurious room, a big red sofa rounded the table and the wall beside the woman has many wines and glasses, He then took his seat in the sofa and spread his arm around as the two following him (Sam and Gilliot) also took there respective seat.

The woman with wavy black hair wearing a daring dress that make her big boob almost budge out of her dress smile and giggle appreciating Tsuna compliment. She was comfortably leaning in the soft red sofa and put her hand into her face and the other holding a wine cup looking so attractively hot.

"Why, thank you mister I'm flatter fufufu.." a pleasant voice replied and her phoenix green eye along with her red lip was so enchanting that make people drawn into her.

Too bad Tsuna didn't care about someone outer appereance because for him the more beautiful the person was the more dangerous they are. Moreover they bring unnecessary trouble every time.

Silently he just keep staring at her studying cautiously her every movement.
As if the woman notice Tsuna wary look she give a flirty smile in return and slightly move her slender body that Tsuna caught the sight of a shiny dagger warped in her leg.

what a dangerous beauty...she's actually an assassin.

"Ah! i didn't know it was you Miss Bella! The number one beauty in the house! what a surprise!  This is really once in a life time! "

An enthusiastic voice snap Tsuna out of his thought and turn his head to look at Gilliot who become a 'Fangirl' at the woman who's name is Bella and give her endless praises like there's no tomorrow, Tsuna also look at Sam only to see the him unblinking staring at the beauty although he look calm with his expressionless face the blushing red in his cheeks and the tip of his ears was actually giving away his answer that he was enchanted by the beauty.

When the two notice Tsuna looking at them they went stiff and was sweating bullet. Both we're still scared as fck to Tsuna. they we're still afraid of him so they quiet down and look around elsewhere darting their eye here and there doing hard to lessen their presence.

Ohmygosh! Please stop staring at us! We're going to pee of you keep that murderous look !!

The two silently pray.
The woman miss Bella didn't seem to notice the change of atmosphere or she was just ignoring it and didn't comment about it.

"Fufufu...thank you gentleman's but enough of the praise let begin no?" She put down the wine.

"Agreed " nodded Tsuna, he didn't come here to appreciated a women beauty he come here for a purpose of getting information. A reliable source of information.

"Greetings gentleman's let me first introduced myself, the names 'Bella' and I will be your lady informant for today it seem, all the client information is private so you won't have to worry about your personal information linking out while doing this transaction.. " though only as long as there aren't bigger big shot wanted your info.

Bella put her glass down and raise three fingers completely engross of explaining the rules.

"first let me explain how things work then gentlemen, here in our 'House' you can obtain the information that you need or want through three (3) different ways, First you can buy the information using money and by this it won't be cheap though this way is a bit pricey it is still the old way we do things to get your hand to the information."

"the Second way is that you can have the information without using money but...! There are condition you needed to fulfill, you must first fill the 3 missions we will assigned to you at all cost and must successfully finished so in any case it's a gamble of your life in this way thus apparently you Cannot complain nor back down once you agreed using the second method or else's if you give up half through our request things might not end well for you" she took pause and look straight at me her phoenix green eye glitter and continue.

" three, the last way of obtaining Information is to exchange another one, an equivalent exchange of information as long as it meet the importance value of the info or even higher then you won't have to worry which is why in this way we must first confirm the information you dare 'exchange' to us if is true and can be trusted, meaning you need a strong evidence to back it up and when we found out in the end that you are 'lying' please prepared to lost your worthless live along with your love one's" she finished it with a sweet smiled too sweet that give you goosebumps.

Tsuna' already know this 3 ways of obtaining Information back to his world but hearing it again he can't help but still feel amaze at the one who established this rule.

Thus Tsuna nodded in satisfaction in the end of her explanation and the two also did the same thing.

"Ah now let us begin, who among you three will go first? "

Gilliot and Sam look at Tsuna's way, and gulp. Remembering that they we're both heard by him when talking in the café
they thought that Tsuna come here to know about The infamous Blood God. Well actually at first they just intend to get a room inside and tell him what they know as a thanks then everything will end after that.

But who know that this young man in front of them wasn't an ordinary individual, he fought the Owner who is eagerly wanted to take his life with ease even won in the end and instead of getting angry the Owner unexpectedly give him a special privilege to use an VIP room.

No matter what the both of them do they cannot read him nor predict his abnormal way of doing things that left them frustrated, what's worse they were scared by the dark aura emitted by him.

"I guess that no--"

as Miss Bella was about to continue again a noise of interruption stop her sentence and a young woman attendant come in and walk into her side and whisper something in her ears. Tsuna raise his brow at the interactions of the two but said nothing amused when he notice Miss Bella went stiff but quickly adjust her composure and turn her eye on him.

Tsuna guessed that The owner must said something to her but who care about it as long as they don't do something that displease Tsuna then he won't cause some trouble (again like in his previous world) here.

Then the attendant excuse herself. Miss Bella seem to be surprise looking at the young man (Tsuna) across her table smacking her lip with a 'pop' sound she drink her red wine and lick her lip seductively looking like a beast that akin to eyeing her prey.

"... fufufu how interesting.."

She slowly mumble and give a shallow smile.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇