Chapter 7: Same yet different!

THIRD PERSON POV

Tsuna who now remember everything (His past life and past in here) was lazily eating the candies on his table while watching his computer that show what's happening outside his room, he tap-tap -tap in his computer keyboard then there was a 'Beep' sound and the next it show he succeed hacking inside the Vongola network with ease.

That's just damn amazingly skilled Tsuna is at Hacking, back to his old world he was one of the top 3 skilled Hacker but he doesn't't knew what place he was, Because the top 3 Hacker's including himself never try to show down. Well being a Hacker it is given that you're going to be Cautious at everything because the number one rule that all hacker must follow is ,

Never let anyone track you.

So yeah it never crossed their mind to battle out in term of who's more skilled at hacking because will there be a benefit they will get? Nothing right? Just useless.

Well to tell the truth Tsuna just forced himself to learned because he needed information on taking his revenge to the people who's involved in that fateful day.

Anyhow, Tsuna continue watching through his computer and was thinking of a plan on how he will get out of here, his hyper intuition is telling him that there's someone out there was keeping a watch on him, must be Iemitsu people. Not like he's scare about him but he rather do thing that is less troublesome.

"Whar to do ?~ what to do?~" Tsuna hum closing his eye's pondering about his sneak out plan where he must not alert the enemy (which is Iemitsu and his people') that his gone from his room. Added Tsuna can't just carelessness use this new found flames within him, The destruction flames. Not only was it too much dangerous to use but it drained too much of his life flames.(when his life span already shorted) Well in any case, he'll only use this (destruction) flames when his in a dire situation.

"Oh! I got! " an idea pop up to Tsuna's mind focusing his attention in the computer he started his work after that he then stood up walking to his closet he search for a dark color Hoddie to wear along with a few pocket money.

taking out many lollipop he unwarped one and eat while putting the rest of them in his pocket. As Tsuna was done preparing , taking a deep breath tsuna erase his presence and open the window checking his surrounding that no one notice him he quickly jump and vanish like a shadow who was overshine by a light and was gone.

Happily eating his lollipop Tsuna' walk out leisurely to the Vongola territory heading to the town.

He needed some new information to help and get himself out of this fucking situation his in right now, the Vongola here in this world was completely different from the Vongola he used to knew from his old world, because Iemitsu Rebellion never happened there.

Iemitsu odd behaviour change everything... on how meeting his Guardians, Reborn and such.
But Tsuna doesn't give a damn about what's happening in this world his living at the moment, Everything was a mess and Tsuna himself is also a mess... and there's nothing he can do.

He long wanted to die but he was given a chance to live his life again in this world for what? To protect and bond again with the people he failed to protect from his old world? That's simply a mocking! A slap in his face!! What?! Is the world expecting him to say Something along those lines

"I'm going to protect them this time for sure."

Something like that? Well Fuck! .
is Giving him a chance to live again will really make him thankful? Relief? Happy? Was God expecting him think that this is a blessing? And try to appreciate? Because if it is then The fucking answer is No...

No matter what It wouldn't remove the guilt and regret stocked inside his heart and brain!! because this is basically torture for him...he will again see those.... familiar faces of his friends and families...
Same faces, same voices, same name's and same behaviours

but they are different!!! They are not the same as the people he knew he lost!! The people who died because of his carelessness! they're are not the same! and can never be! Never.!

Once he saw them in this world alive and living, the only thing he would definitely see in his eye's was their death!! It will bring him back to that fateful day where it will always remind him of the mistakes he can never correct...bearing those painful feelings that always suffocating him.. Was the trinisette trying to joke him? Because it ain't funny at all.

Enduring all the pain and suffering thinking that he will soon be with his love one's side after his done collecting the debts that his enemies own him (which mean the revenge) because it turn out it was all for nothing? because here he was breathing and kicking !!! ALIVE!
When tsuna wanted himself to be dead!!!!!! Shit!

Tsuna shook his head. He needed to quickly find that noodles freak as fast as he could because if not ...Tsuna was sure he will gone crazy this time.

Those thought filled Tsuna's mind who's look like a psycho and is grinning like a maniac
Crunching the candies roughly..
Eye's full of bloodlust.

He was again in his unstable state of mind and body...this is actually quite normal and an everyday occurrences that always happened back to his old world when he was in his Vengeance mode...but it will soon gone and Tsuna soon would forgot this thoughts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥