Chapter 2: Tsuna's beginning and end.

Tsuna- the current Tsunayoshi
Tsuna- the past or Parallel Tsuna

Third person POV.

"Argh....." Tsuna groan in pain as his head throb when he slowly open his eye's it was blurry, he blink a few times looking around his surrounding.

" Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!! GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!" Tsuna curse under his breath and slowly sat up and wiping the blood in his head, The aura around him completely changed and like mild yet so Fiercely dominating hidden beneath...Mind muddle full of chaotic things

When Tsuna lose his consciousness strange memories flooded his mind showing him everything. He was like watching a movie, a movie that he, himself ''Tsuna' was the main character.

And that 'Tsuna' was the complete opposite of him right now. But slowly becoming one.

because It show how wimpy and a Dame-Tsuna he was but has a loving mother that always take care of him even if the world against him. But everything change when a baby in a mini suite with a black fedora or also called himself the world greatest hitman Reborn come in his life and change everything, he meet and gain friends and gain allies slowly growing up together with them with hardship and difficulty they face they stick together and protecting each other for a better future.

But who knew after Tsuna took the mantle and the Vongola was finally passed to him as the The Vongola Decimo, war broke out in the Underworld (Mafia), the peace who only last for 3 years under him was broken and Every single Mafia famiglias fought each other but the worst thing that happened was that all the rival famiglias of the Vongola join forces to bring the Vongola down some even broke alliance to the Vongola and took a rebellion joining the other Rivals famiglias, the war continue for 4 years and still on going..

The enemies carefully watched Tsuna's blind spot and took that golden opportunity to attack them, and that Day is the day that Tsuna could never forget...it was a nightmare that will always haunted him...the day how he was too late...too late to save them all and prevent things from happening the only thing he can do was stand there petrified as he saw their lifeless bloodied bodies of his friends and family the scene was simply carnage... limps apart, missing eye's ...ripped guts ..a bodies full of bullet holes it was unrecognisable and blood was everywhere....blood flows like a river ...Tsuna cry out like a lunatic..well maybe he really did become one after witnessing the scene in front of him.

Tsuna was drown into despair was like a crazy untamed beast tearing amd killing them all like a madman, he lost control over himself but he didn't care and was more like he wanted it because he want their fucking blood and misery life to take...

Anger, sadness, Regrets, but mostly the emotion he felt at time was Hate. He hated everything! He hated himself for being weak! He hated himself for dragging them in this kind of wicked world the mafia, he hated himself for not keeping his promise that he will protect them. He hated it all. He hated. after killing every single person In the place who was involved in his love ones death, he felt that it's not enough the root must be tear and destroyed so that it will never grow again.

And just like that Tsuna will never let or allow himself to die, not before he get what wanted the most and that is revenge. Just like the phrase "a eyes for a eye and a tooth for a tooth when life is taken I will take life too"

Tsuna continued living on his days like a dead man living his life without meaning but in his mind, he keep planning and scheming the enemy and slowly one by one when the enemies took the baits he slowly played with them within his palm and when he got bored and he squeeze them like a bug destroying them completely without ashes to remain and change of emotions...even though he taken his revenge it didn't make him happy at all it didn't satisfied him.

it was not enough....the life he take was simply not enough for what he lost and what was taken away from him. They took all his love ones lives and the lives of this disgusting bugs was never enough for him to forgive them.

Yes, Tsuna had become ruthless without a care at anything but revenge for his friends and family even though his already old at the age of 36 he completed his revenge. For he was like a killing machine....he become known as a man in the Underworld (Mafia) as a crazy killer tyrant who hunt down those who was involved at planning to kill his friends and family at that very day. at 37 years old, Tsuna come back at the destroyed and abandoned Vongola mansion, searching for something when he found what's he looking for, he then hurriedly leave the place where he lost everything he once had,

Tsuna took out 2 kind of important set of things that he hide when he was taking his revenge and he will have to hand this things over so that he can peacefully rest and be with his love one's...Tsuna was tired he was exhausted mentally, physically and even spiritually...
He wanted to rest... and he wanted a very long one at that.

His last few years was finding a noodle freak (Checker face) and when they finally meet he hand over those two set of things that was more important than his life...the Vongola rings and the Mare rings.

the only one that was not in his hand was the Arcobonello Rainbow pacifiers but Tsuna knew the noodle freak already took care of that...this 3 set of things was Tsuna very last goal that he must fulfill...and noodles freak finally took it away from him and told him

"...You work hard...now it's time for you to rest..Tsunayoshi. ."

Tsuna smiled sadly tears flooded in those shut eyes of his he lay in those white lily inside the coffin and he was in the mountain where the grave of his love ones was buried...he could see their graves with the name written on those cold stone. He position himself ..putting his hands in his chest slowly closing his eye's for eternity as he took his last breath in this world ....in his last moment a sad bitter smile was formed in those thin lips of his. At the age of 41 Tsuna Died.

And that how the Tsuna in the memory....life had started and ended.

It was such a very painful Memories to remember....

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Don't forget to like and comments! ^^)!