Ch. 58

The original 50 million-dollar investment was increased by 80 million. Plus, with sound, lighting, choreography, security and other expenses, the final cost would be more than 150 million. But, Huanya Entertainment Group's top brass didn't issue the slightest opposition to this. Firstly, Ou Zinan had true talent, enough to shut anyone up, and secondly, no one dared to defy Sun Xi Mu's dignity.

Sun Xi Mu's new hobby was to visit Huanya Group every day after work. Even if the drive was more than an hour, he didn't find it troublesome. He was standing outside the recording studio, gazing across the window at the young man who was practicing his music, his expression was unprecedentedly focused and gentle.

The last song was simply perfect. Qin Taihe stood up and applauded, then the guitarist, bassist, drummer, sound engineer ... ... their initial apathy had eventually transformed into admiration. They had completely recognized the young man's talents.

"You did so well." Qin Taihe hugged the man after he walked out of the studio and exclaimed, "Compared to your version, Ge Mengshu's 'Because Of You' is a piece of crap."

The young man smiled shyly, his peach eyes were bright and dazzling.

Sun Xi Mu's lips tilted, he strode up to the two and handed Zhou Yun Sheng a cup of warm milk, he slowly opened, "The concert is in three days. This is enough practice, take a rest."

Zhou Yun Sheng drank the cup of milk and obediently nodded.

Sun Xi Mu's face slightly softened. "There's a banquet tonight. I'll bring you to it so you can relax and meet some people."

So I can make some contacts for the future? Zhou Yun Sheng quickly exposed a grateful look, nodded and said his thanks.

They changed their clothes and drove to a five-star hotel. The banquet organizers personally greeted them, their words and deeds were very attentive.

"Go eat something, no alcohol." Sun Xi Mu had his arm around the young man, the intimate gesture was eye-catching. Everyone knew that Sun Xi Mu was a cold and serious neat freak. Forget about handshakes and hugs, he even hated it if anyone stood too close to him.

It was unprecedented that he would hold someone so closely, even his eyes were unusually warm.

Although they only knew each other for a short time, Sun Xi Mu instinctually knew all of Zhou Yun Sheng's hobbies and habits. He knows that he likes milk and hated green peppers. He knows that he loves high-tech electronics. He even knows that he loved to drink wine, but he loses his inhibitions when he gets drunk ... ... he knew too many things that he shouldn't know. This made Zhou Yun Sheng almost certain that he was his lover that had no name but would never disappear.

So, he never refuses Sun Xi Mu's intimate acts, in fact, he accepted them like it was his right.

"What do you want to eat, I'll get it for you." Zhou Yun Sheng tugged on the taller man's clothes.

"I'll eat whatever you bring. Go ahead, Qin Taihe said you haven't eaten dinner yet." Sun Xi Mu was surrounded by several business partners, he couldn't escape the circle so he had to let the young man leave by himself.

Zhou Yun Sheng nodded and pushed through the crowd to the eating area, then he started picking out his favorite foods.

"....Zinan, you're here?" A pretty girl approached him, her expression stunned.

The girl was named Guo Ai Ni, she was Times Records' new talent, and was also once Ou Zinan's secret crush. Guo Ai Ni knew that he'd loved her, but she'd pretended not to notice, yet she still had tried to use his relationship with Lin Siqing to move upwards.