Ch. 50

Zhang Shulin waited in the mountains for a bitter three days and nights, his eyes were puffed up, his two eye bags very obvious. On the fourth day, he really couldn't wait any longer, he grabbed a knife to go down the mountain but was stopped by his family.

"Boss, you have a lot of staff, can you send a few people to help find Little Black? In the future, I'll return this kindness." Zhang Jiarui implored to Zhou Yun Sheng.

He was an extremely clever boy. He was only fifteen years old but was already taking the test to become a scholar. He had self-proclaimed super ability, he was confident he would succeed. Although he was requesting a favor, his attitude wasn't humble.

Because of the series of misunderstandings, he'd already lost a lot of pride, it was difficult for him to ask something from Zhu Ziyu. Plus, even knowing Zhu Ziyu was innocent, his bad impression of him didn't decrease on bit, in fact, he secretly hated Zhu Ziyu even more. So, his request was honeyed while his heart hid a dagger.

Zhou Yun Sheng was too lazy to bother with such an insignificant bug. But, if the fate of the world followed the original story, Zhang Shulin would go down the mountain alone to find Qin Ce, get himself lost and hurt, then be rescued by the loyal dog. They'd then casually find a cave to rest in and their relationship will stabilize.

The loyal dog was deeply moved that he'd go down the dangerous mountains alone just to look for him. After that, his attitude to Zhang Shulin would become more loving and they'd start acting like a real married couple.

Zhou Yun Sheng had no intention of breaking them up, but he didn't want their feelings to become more stable either. After a little thought, he agreed to send his people, and also accompanied them. This was also an opportunity to ingratiate himself to the loyal dog.

He took several guards and used the cover of the night to hurry down the mountain. The mountain road was rugged, there were branches sticking out from every direction, so it was not long before his hair and clothes were disordered. His elegant prince image immediately disappeared.

The night road was difficult to navigate. Since they had no torches in case it attracted bandits, they had to walk by the weak moonlight. Even if he was physically fit, he didn't have night vision, after a while, he accidentally stepped on a loose stone and tumbled down the mountain.

The guards desperately chased him while shouting 'young master'.

Qin Ce was walking up the hill when he saw a figure fluttering towards himself. He reflexively stretched his arm out to catch it. The moon shone through the branches, reflecting on a beautiful, jade-like face.

"Ziyu?" He was startled, but pleasantly surprised. His heart kicked into overdrive, he tightened his arms around the figure and intimately asked, "Why are you here?"

"Oh, it's you?" Zhou Yun Sheng's head was spinning, when he gathered his wits he found himself in the loyal dog's arms. He pushed himself slightly off his broad chest and said, "You didn't return for a long time, so I took some guards down to find you."

"As you can see, I'm fine." Qin Ce's thin lips slightly raised, he helped stand the young man up, then looked him up and down, "Where are you hurt?"

"Here, my ankle is twisted." Zhou Yun Sheng shook his ankle, then gasped. The guards finally caught up, they surrounded him in non-stop questions of concern.

Qin Ce was squeezed out from the circle of guards. He looked up at the drifting clouds, the moon was slowly crawling down.

"I'll carry Zhu Gongzi on my back. I'm a wild villager, I'm more used to the mountains and more stable on my feet than you guys." Qin Ce, who had already recovered his memories, said shamelessly.