Ch. 41

When their date finished, Lin Chengze went home early. Cao Mo Kun lit a cigarette, staring at the silently dressing teenager. He wanted to keep him for himself, but he also felt that a plaything was not worth his investment, his repeatedly tangled mood made his face gloomy.

Zhou Yun Sheng, as always, left right away, but Cao Mo Kun irritably extinguished his cigarette, then called his nephew.

Uncle was now Han Yu's biggest partner, without his uncle's support, his factories couldn't have built up so quickly, so Ji Han Yu's handling of his uncle's attitude was very cautious. Even if it was one or two o'clock in the morning, or from half-dream to half-awake, he would wake up to accompany the man to eat supper.

They found a relatively clean barbecue shop, ordered some barbecued meat and a dozen beers.

"You live with your classmate nowadays?" Cao Mo Kun didn't drink or eat, he just smoked one after another.

"Yes ah." Ji Han Yu picked up the skewers.

"What's your relationship with your classmate? Are you a serious couple?" Cao Mo Kun's eyes looked sharp.

"Serious couple? Me with him?" Ji Han Yu sneered, "He's just wrapped around me for my money. Before, he used to pester me, saying how much he loved me, as soon as I went 'bankrupt', he immediately snubbed his nose at me, and even seduced my friends."

"What? He slept with your friends?" Cao Mo Kun's had a smile, but his eyes were ruthless.

"He didn't." Ji Han Yu shook his head.

"Then why did you say he hooks around?"

"He loves to play around with them. All the things he did to please me before, he now does for them."

Cao Mo Kun opened a bottle of beer, drank down a gulp, and continued to ask, "Have you slept with him?"

"No," Ji Han Yu blushed and immediately denied, "Although I live in his house, we haven't done anything, I'm sleeping on the sofa."

Cao Mo Kun's cold eyes slightly retreated, he was preparing to continue the questioning, when his nephew dropped a bomb, "Uncle, I'm actually in love with his friend Fang Youran. Fang Youran is an orphan, he's his roommate, he's really a saint."

In order to get his uncle's approval, he cited a lot of examples, "Fang Youran, although he doesn't look as perfect as Lin Chengze, his personality's very strong and optimistic. He's good at cooking too. Lin Chengze doesn't do anything at home, he relies on Fang for everything- food, laundry, cleaning, everything than needs doing in the house. He also works, like, four part-time jobs a day, but his grades never drop. If I had his origins, I wouldn't be half as good as he is. Uncle, you know, I lied to him and said I needed 300,000 to revive my business, and he gave me all his savings. Think about it Uncle, he's a high school student, even if he works four jobs a day, how much money could he possibly save? Lin Chengze is not as saintly as he is, he either pretends not to hear, or mechanical says he'll help me find a way, then turn around and forgot about me. One is so lovely, the other is so hypocritical, how did they even become friends in the first place? I really want to break up with Lin Chengze, but I need a good reason."

Ji Han Yu grudgingly grasped his hair.

Cao Mo Kun was staggered a moment, then he slowly asked, "You said that you needed 300,000 for your business? To Lin Chengze? When?"

"Last month, I think? I actually don't need any money Uncle, don't worry." Ji Han Yu smiled and waved away his concerns.

Cao Mo Kun looked blankly at him, then he put down his bottle and directly left. He drove home in record time, stood smoking in front of the window for a long time, then he finally called the young man's phone.