Ch. 63

The day after the concert, Lin Siqing and Ge Mengshu had held separate press conferences to make a statement on the matter. But this matter involved the death of the music godfather, and with Sun Xi Mu's stimulation, the reporters treated the two very roughly. They pushed out one sharp question after another, rendering the two speechless.

Lin Siqing had tried several times to bow and apologize, but he couldn't think of an excuse to say in his apology. How could he justify it? The documents he'd submitted to the court had also been published on his blog. The misleading manuscripts had thoroughly proved that he was a liar, an ungrateful villain.

"I'm deeply aware of my own mistakes, please forgive me, please, give me another chance." He'd choked and uttered this sentence. The Song God was now choking on his tears, crying like a child.

"No forgiveness! We'll never forgive you!" An Ou Zinan fan hidden in the crowd had shouted loudly. Then someone rushed up and threw a bag of dog shit at him.

Security had quickly carried the man out, leaving the embarrassed Lin Siqing exposed to the cameras. He finally realized that his reputation was now like his suit- putrid, no matter how many times he washed it, he can no longer wear it, it will always look dirty in his mind.

The despair was unbearable, he almost collapsed on the spot, but he resisted. He needed to save Ge Mengshu first. Ge Mengshu never knew the truth, she was innocent, he couldn't ruin her future.

His manager had tried to pull him away, but he'd refused to leave. He spent a few minutes clarifying Ge Mengshu's name. Subsequently, Ge Mengshu was also holding a press conference, but he had no knowledge of this. He finally carefully apologized to Ou Zinan and Ou Bai Bo.

Apparently, the fans hadn't bought it. Her previously soaring number of fans had crashed down, leaving only a few thousand people. Even the recently debut newcomers had more fans than her.

Seeing Ge Mengshu's incoming destruction, Yun Zhiyuan became alert, and now he'd come to find Sun Xi Mu.

They walked into the office and seated themselves on the couch. Ge Mengshu had on heavy makeup, but it couldn't conceal her haggardness. She greeted Sun Xi Mu, then quickly glanced at Ou Zinan, who was reclining on the sofa.

The youth was drinking tea, his porcelain white skin fluorescence under the weak sun sunlight. His drooped eyebrows revealed a quiet and melancholy temperament, a picture of beauty. It was hard to imagine that such a usually shy person had such an intimidating stage presence. He could make tens of thousands of people cheer for him, screaming, crying, and never forget him.

He'd smashed all the rumors that were against him, and those who'd said he couldn't write songs had nothing to say after listening to his concert. As he'd explained on his blog, he wasn't talentless, but his father worship was so strong that he'd imprisoned himself. He'd thought that he could never go beyond his father. But his father's death had cracked open the shell around his soul, and now, he was brave enough to fly freely in the sky.

Yun Zhiyuan also felt very tangled when he saw Ou Zinan. The young man had transformed into one of the world's hottest rising musicians. His songs occupied all the big and small music charts' top 10, each land had a growing number of his fanatical fans. He was called a rock leader, the next music emperor, he'll be able to create a more glorious feat than his father.

And such a hidden treasure was unhesitantly abandoned by Times Records, they'd even issued a ban on him, ultimately forcing him to switch to a competitor. Because of this, Yun Zhiyuan was not only scolded by his father, he was also repeatedly criticized by the board members, some were even demanding that he abdicate.