Ch. 34(Arc 4)

Playing the Poor Rich Second Generation

Zhou Yun Sheng and the Emperor stayed together for a lifetime, but they never had a red face. Before the Emperor's death he'd grabbed his hand, desiring to take him with him, his eyes full of crazy love was touching.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't hesitate to agree, after seeing his instantly brighter eyes, he deeply felt that he'd made the correct decision.

Back in the Xinghai space, he stood in the stars to absorb the power of the world, but he felt half of the power of the whirlpool was missing, he couldn't detect it anywhere.

How is this possible? Was it the main god?

He frowned and soon rejected the idea. If the Lord God could grab his power, it should've already found his presence and found ways to kill him. But now had no movement, he could not see the Lord God.

So, who could it be?

He faintly guessed it, but he didn't dare to confirm. He feared that the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment.

-------

After absorbing the power, he fell into a deep sleep. When he woke up again, he was sitting in a bright classroom, surrounded by loud reading sounds. He glanced at the English book in his hand and immediately found the part that was being read aloud, while following the crowd, he quickly scanned the contents of the AI.

After visiting many stallion worlds, he'd finally entered a slash world.
The body was named Lin Chengze, his parents were dead, leaving him hundreds of thousands in inheritance and an apartment. The original owner could have relied on the money to go to university, and then live a safe and secure life. But he happened to be a vain person, he had serious money worship. When his parents were alive he wore brand-name watches, but after his parents died his vanity intensified.

Hundreds of thousands in inheritance was soon squandered, as a last resort he had to think of a plan.
He was gay and had a strong sense for the same kind. He found that his class had a rich second generation gay boy, so he deliberately seduced him. That boy was very promiscuous, he just wanted to play around with him, then throw some money at him to dump him. Lin Chengze expected this type of relationship, and while chatting with friends in the bathroom he said that he just wanted the boy for his money, and also called him a show off, poser and so on.

The rich second generation was consciously insulted, he wanted to rush in and beat him up, but was stopped by a good friend. They said it was better to play with Lin, then throw him away, and let him regret his actions.

The rich second generation thought it was a good idea, so he pretended to be bankrupt and looked to Lin Chengze for refuge, while also intentionally introducing Lin Chengze to his wealthy friends.

Lin Chengze unknowingly stepped into his trap. Although he didn't break up with the rich second generation, he began seducing his friends, was played with and passed around, and photographed in many unsightly situations.

But unexpectedly, in the process of scheming, the rich second generation really fell in love with Lin Chengze's best friend. When they were found out by Lin Chengze, the rich second generation simply ended the game and exposed that everything was a scam.

Lin Chengze's life took a turn for the worse after that. Those photos were posted on the school wall by the rich second generation. Not only did Lin lose his friends, he also lost the opportunity to take the college entrance examination. He eventually had to rely on selling his body to live, then finally contracted aids and died.