Ch. 53

Qin Ce was in charge of defense, during his amnesia, the Queen Mother created a series of loopholes in security. When he came back, he called in his armies to gather in the imperial city, recapturing the palace was only a matter of time. But in order to ensure the safety of the little prince, Qin Ce couldn't make too much noise. So everything needed to be secretly carried out, the soldiers couldn't shed any blood.

Finally, the subordinates he'd sent in came back to the barracks, they'd captured the Queen Mother's son.

Through strict interrogation and torture, they compiled a list of traitors, then prepared to raid the imperial city to clean up the palace. The generals were gathered to discuss around the table when someone suddenly came in and reported, "General Yu, someone came to the camp to see you."

General Yu was Qin Ce's right-hand man, and also the General Ding Yuan who was ordered to protect Zhu's home. When Yu saw the Commander's frown, he didn't dare to slack, he immediately waved, "I have no time to see them, now is an important time, the small prince needs to be rescued! Tell them to leave!"

The solider hesitated for a moment, then said, "The other claims to be Qing Min County's Zhu Ziyu, he came to send the General some fodder."

The soldiers couldn't move without horses, fodder was an important supply to the army. The surrounding generals brightened, they looked toward their commander.

Why did Ziyu specially come to send Yucheng fodder? Qin Ce's thick eyebrows wrinkled, he waved his hand, "Bring him in. Yucheng stay, the rest of you leave."

The generals bowed and retreated.

"What's your relationship with Ziyu?"

The tone of the Commander sounded very gloomy. Yucheng's heart froze, he quickly replied, "I met Zhu Gongzi when you ordered me to guard Zhu home, Zhu Gongzi is probably grateful for this."

Obviously, he was the one who'd issued the command, but the benefits were given to someone else. Qin Ce's heart was very jealous, but he didn't want to expose his identity at this time, so he had to avoid a scene, "Talk to him, I can't see him right now."

Yucheng was confused, but he also didn't want to push it, he went to Zhu Gongzi.

When he opened the curtain, he was met with the sight of the young man wearing feather light clothing, his bright red lips naturally upturned, his peach blossom eyes glittering. They were crystal clear, and involuntarily sucked in anyone who looked at him.

He was comparable to the sun, it was hard not to notice his presence.

Yucheng froze, he started searching the other man's body for a Zhusha Zhi. A Ger's Zhusha Zhi was generally in a very visible location, either on their wrist, earlobes or forehead. The redder the color, the higher the fertility. Ger with a bright red Zhusha Zhi in the middle of their forehead were especially priceless, they were looked upon as angels and everyone wanted to meet one.

Unfortunately, Yucheng couldn't find a Zhusha Zhi on Ziyu and had to regretfully admit that Zhu Gongzi was a man. To look like this yet be a man, such a waste of beauty!

His heart was in chaos, but his face didn't show it, he straightforwardly asked, "Zhu Gongzi said he was sending us fodder, what can we do to repay you?" Everyone knew that there was no such thing as a free lunch.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't beat around the bush, "I can't conceal it, huh? I really need to beg something from you. Three years ago, my parents met some bandits in the Luo Shui area and were both killed. I'll be bold, Luo Shui is in your jurisdiction. I want to send two hundred thousand parcels of food to the army troops, in exchange for you guys getting rid of the bandits in that area."