"What are you all looking at?!" I rose an eyebrow at them who all immediately retreated and walk on their ways. Another reason why I hate high schoolers. They are too romantically inclined that scenarios such as this makes them amused already.

I then faced the woman in front of me. "Were you trying to raise another rumor to get me out of my job?" I sarcastically asked her which made Hanji chuckle.

"No you idiot. But I am asking you in a date so lets go before the day officially ends" She said pulling me by my hand. I followed her without even bothering to remove her grasp from me which supposedly suprised the students who saw us. Some quietly squealed, admiring the two of us while some were clearly shocked that they just had their eyes wide.

We walked for a while as Hanji started telling me about her work. I don't know but as time goes by, I feel like listening to four eyes has already became my distressor for my day. Just hearing about the fun that she experienced while looking at her expression surprisingly makes me calm. At first, I saw it as a very annoying thing but now, I don't think that my day would be complete without hearing Hanji's blabber about herself, or rather, without shitty glasses on it.

A small smile emerged from my face while I loosened my hand from hers which made Hanji stop. She looked at me, a bit unsatisfied but then, her face suddenly became red when I intertwined it with hers. Hanji beamed as we walked at the streets.

"This feels really great" she said tightening her hold at my hands. "It looks like we are really on a date"

I smirked, holding her hand in the same manner as how she is doing. "Well, you said that we are on a date right?"

Hanji suddenly stopped walking so I gazed up at her. She was looking at a stall situated at the side of the street with her eyes sparkling. Oh damn. I feel like I know where this is going.

"Levi!" She faced me "Let's try that!" Hanji said pulling me towards the stall in haste. She let out an amused sound when we got near the stall where a huge man is managing it. "Is that real knives?" Hanji asked the man who looked at her with a grin.

"Yes miss" He said grabbing one of it and throwing it in the air. He catched it by its handle, making Hanji more amazed.

The stall which Hanji and I are in front right now is a small fair stall. So it looks like the usual, a target a few meters away from us and with bears as prizes whose size varies depending on what points you have acquired.

"You are throwing real knives in that small target? Oh boy. That is so amazingly dangerous" Hanji chuckled.

"You want to try it? A try is equal for just a number of bucks" The man suggested. Hanji's eyes sparkled but before she could answer, I squeezed her hand. She looked at me, definitely reading the huge 'No' emanating from my face.

"I'm sorry. But I think that it would just be a waste of money for me. I have a bad accuracy" Hanji laughed. We were about to turn our backs at the guy when he suddenly muttered something which made my nerves almost pop.

"Then let your guy do it. But it looks like it would also be a waste since his height might not be able to compensate with the target" The man laughed. I gritted my teeth and faced him with a glare. As soon as he saw my expression, his laugh stopped mid way and his face became a bit stiff.

I walked back to the stall, pulling Hanji with me. I let go of her hand and then I grabbed my wallet from my bag to fetch a few bills from it. I slammed the money in front of him, which made his huge body flinch.

"Give me the fucking knife" I said to the man who nodded and shakingly gave me one of the blades. I smirked as I held it. This one feels so light in hand, definitely incomparable with the ones that I used to handle. He didn't know that my targets before were way more huge than him but since he crossed the line, he'll get what he want.