We finished another lap around it with Hanji still being loud and energetic but when I reached half of the distance for the third lap, I started to notice that there was no shitty glasses behind me. I stopped for a moment, looking around me but no signs of her were found. So I walked back our route and it made me frown when I saw her leaning at a post lamp while catching her breath. She saw me and then she grinned, falling on her butt in the process.

"I-I t-think that w-we have ran e-enough" Hanji said as she catched her breath. She then extended her legs, patting it from thigh to toe. "My legs hurts so much" She whined, slouching her back.

"You wanted to do this didn't you?" I walked towards her, giving her a hand so she can stand up.

Hanji reached for my hand. "Yes because I want to engage into some of the activities that you do" She bit her lower lip and stood.

A small smile threatenes to form in my face but I fought the urge and just frowned even more. "You're trying so hard" I commented to Hanji who looked at me straight.

"I want to make you fall in love with me after all" She said in a very obvious manner. I was taken back from her statement that my eyes grew wide and my face reddened. Hanji smirked when she saw my expression.

"Hoho. Is our Levi blushing right now?" She teased me while poking my side. I hissed and swat her hands away.

"Shut it shitty glasses" I turned my back at her and started walking towards the direction of our apartment. I looked so gay earlier, blushing due to her comment.

Hanji jogged after me. "Oy, are we finish already? But you usually take half an hour on your jog right?" the four eyes blabbered beside me but I just gave her another 'shut the fuck up' reply as I tried to mask that emotions that were swelling up inside of me.

~*~

The day inched by and before I know it, the school day has already ended. I walked out of our faculty room, ignoring my colleagues who said their goodbyes. With my laptop bag on me, I got out of the building. A few students saw me walk out, greeting me in the process but I just nodded at them. When I reached the gate, a hand suddenly pulled the strap of my bag making me look back. It was shitty glasses grinning at me.

"Yo" She let go of the strap. My eyebrows met as I hanged the bag better on my shoulder. As far as I can remember, Hanji should still be at her office yet here she is, 3 hours early from her usual out.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked Hanji, hiding my amusement under the scowl that I am showing.

"I got an early out at work today so I decided to go in here" Hanji explained as she look around the place. "And it seems like this school is great. I mean, look at those kids in uniforms. They are so cute" she smiled while eyeing each student that went out of the gate.

"No. They look like brats" I said turning my back at her. I was about to walk out when Hanji pulled the strap of my bag once again. I hissed as I faced her.

"Lets go somewhere else!" Hanji suggested. "It is not everyday that the end of our shift matches after all" She said and then she leaned towards me, extending both of her hands to my face. She placed it at the sides of my head, with her thumb brushing just above my eyebrows. "And don't scowl too much. You will scare your students" Hanji said while she stretched my eyebrows from its frown.

A number of students pooled around us while Hanji and I talked. It looks like we have gathered so much attention to my horror. So I removed her hands from my head and faced the students who seemed to be enjoying the view that their supposed 'strict' professor is having with a woman who is new to their eyes.