Things about myself Part 16 (Special Edition)

Pure: What's up guys? Pure Placebo here. I'm back here today with Charity once again. As y'all know that isn't our real names just our OCs names. This is a special edition of Things about me I guess and Co. Because there is a secret we are gonna share with you all. But, That is for later my friends. I'm brave enough to share this and Me and Charity talked about it and we came to agreeance to share it. But, That is for later in the chapter. Anyways, Onto the facts shall we?

Charity: #1 My hair is back to being blonde.

Pure: #2 There is a thunderstorm happening right now.

Charity: #3 We are both tired.

Pure: To be fair it is 9:28 pm. Anyways #4 We both love the band This Wild Life.

Charity: That's true consensus "Ripped Away" or "Better with You" Is some of their best songs. #5 I love Pure's cooking.

Pure: I am a fabulous cook. #6 I can cook pretty well. It comes with being the family cook. 

Charity: Absolutely. #7 Pure is very cheesy.

Pure: What's that supposed to mean?

Charity: Nothing bad. I like it when you're cheesy when you're romantic. It makes me laugh and I love it when you make me laugh.

Pure: I'm glad then. I don't try to be cheesy guys I guess I just end up that way because I'm an awkward boy. 

Charity: Yes, But you're my awkward boy.

Pure: I love you <3

Charity: I love you to dork.

Pure: Anyways #8 My beard and mustache are coming in full.

Charity: He's so proud of it guys. He used to be super patchy until senior year came along and it's finally filling in. In all the time I've dated him I haven't seen him so happy about facial hair.

Pure: You try putting up with being called Patchy the Pirate by my dad. Now the tables have turned. 

Charity: Holds back laugh Okay that's kinda funny. Why didn't you tell me about it?

Pure: I guess I never saw it as important babe. 

Charity: Fair enough. Anyways, #9 It may be late but it's not too late to listen to Welcome to the Black Parade.

Pure: When you just got over your emo phase but that G note starts to play.

Charity: Then starts applying emo makeup yelling "Welcome to the Black Parade!" 

Pure: Laughs a bit That was funny. We are memeful people. We love memes.

Charity: Yes we do. Memes make the world go round.

Pure: Yes. Anyways #10 I've never eaten at Red Robins.

Charity: Wait really?

Pure: Yeah never even stepped foot in one. 

Charity: Really? Wow, I think we should rectify that tomorrow during our day off.

Pure: Alright. Sounds like a date.

Charity: Indeed it is. #11 We're going on a date tomorrow at Red Robins.

Pure: Adamant about Red Robins?

Charity: Yes I am. You knew this when you started dating me.

Pure: I know. #12 We love cuddling.

Charity: Yes we do. Our friends say its fine that we cuddle but we shouldn't do it so much in public.

Pure: We love each other so It's what we do. 

Charity: Yes indeed #13 Pure saved me from a situation known as illegal before I knew it was illegal.

Pure: Yeah, Piece of advice don't go to a party until you know what will be at the party. You could very well find yourself as the end of second-hand smoking marijuana. I went in first and saw a shite ton of stoners already puffing away. So I just walked out and said 'we're going' I was questioned at first but I explained it when we sat down in my car. We ended up going to my apartment and just watching movies. I guess I didn't notice it until the next day that my shirt smelt like weed. It was that bad for the short minute I was in there. 

Charity: That's why I kept smelling that. I never deduced your shirt soaked in the smell. 

Pure: Yeah, It was crazy. The worse part was my friend Chris was there. He's a tall guy with blonde hair and he's a stoner which he denies but we all know he is. He denies it anyways but he tries to get me to join in the party which I just walk out at that point. The good part is he is getting better.

Charity: That's good. Chris has been a long-time friend of ours. Ever since I met the guy he was blazed. At least he didn't come to school high like some other people we know.

Pure: Yyeaahhh, #14 I have a really weird friend group.

Charity: Yes you do. Anyways it's time for the biggest secret we've been wanting to tell you guys. Before you guys presume anything. No, I'm not pregnant. 

Pure: Yeah, I'm safe during that kind of stuff.

Charity: Blushes immensely Why do you gotta be proud of that...

Pure: Blushes at realizing what I said Sorry... Just slipped...

Charity: A-Anyways, Y'all been wanting to know who we are outside of our OCs and this book is that gateway. I've been around since the very beginning of this book but we weren't dating until midway through part 5. I think you guys deserve to know who we are.

Hunter: You know me as Pure Placebo. My name is Hunter. I think I revealed that a little while back.

Isabelle: And you guys know me as Charity. My name is Isabelle. This is also what we look like.

Hunter: I have such an awkward smile.

Isabelle: No you don't baby.

Hunter: I love you <3

Isabelle: Smh I love you too.

Hunter: That picture was taken earlier today. Right before school ended. My flash also blinded me.

Isabelle: It was bright.

Hunter: Indeed. Anyways guys the big secret of who we are is revealed. We are who we are. It doesn't change that I'm Pure Placebo and she is Charity. (I never made the last name.)

Isabelle: You can call us whatever but it will not change who we are. Pure and Charity are based on who we are as people. 

Hunter: I see myself as a freak who has the heart to protect.

Isabelle: I see myself as a loving and caring person to all but loves Hunter the most. 

Hunter: Anyways this has been a very very special edition of Things about myself. This took a lot of discussing and courage to do this. We did this because we love you guys so much. I want you guys to know me at least on a personal level and Isabelle feels the same way.

Isabelle: You're correct. 

Hunter: Indeed. Anyways we will see you all later in our stories. Pure Placebo out!

Isabelle: Charity the Shadow Queen signing off.

The secret part of the chapter

Isabelle: What do you think they'll think of us? 

Hunter: That I'm one lucky son of a gun to have you in my life?

Isabelle: Oh you.

Hunter: Hugs Isabelle I love you a lot.

Isabelle: Returns the hug I love you too idiot.

Hunter: Kisses Isabelle while blushing

Isabelle: Returns the kiss while blushing