Sooo... Where have I been?

Hey, Pure Placebo here.

It's weird that I'm writing at all right now. I know I said I would retire from writing in my latest post. But, I feel like I couldn't leave it off with that. So, that's what this is.

So, where have I been? Why did I quit? I quit because I just lost all inspiration for writing. I couldn't think of anything to make it interesting anymore and I tried to make it a schedule but ever since I got a job and I've gotten married since I got out of high school. Yeah, me and Charity got married and we've been happily together since 2019 to now. We got married in 2021. We've lived together since 2022. She's actually asleep in our shared bedroom right now. it's 11 pm right now as of writing this. I'm in my office. I'll be joining her after this. 

But I got off track. Either way. I've lost inspiration for my writing and it's regrettable that it's come to that, and I honestly hate how that is. But I got out of high school. I got a job; I'm going to college for my art degree, and I just don't have the time for it anymore and even when I had time, I can't think of anything. I've tried on multiple occasions, but I can't think of anything. I wish I could but it's that I'm always burnt out on it. I ruined it for myself because I pushed myself so hard to make stories and I feel like I lost the way of actually making good stories and it just may be that I put myself on such high standards that it halts my story making ability. Which is sad but I don't know any different for it. I feel like I made too ambitious stories that kill me. But it's sad and i don't think I can come back without a major overhaul on how I do things but also not trying to hold myself to such a high standard and trying to be a great writer when I know I'm not. 

So, where have I been? Well, like I said, Me and Charity got married on July 27th, 2021. We honeymooned in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I wish I had photos on my laptop to show you. But I know Charity keeps hold of that stuff on her computer and on our hard drives. We had a great time, and I will always remember it for as long as I live. When we came back, we had a few days where we stayed home and rested. Then we went back to our jobs. We both went back to college when the next semester started in Fall. I am going for my bachelor's degree of Art from Maryland Institute College of Art. She is getting her Bachelor of Music from Peabody Institute of John Hopkins. So, yes, we're Maryland residents but on our breaks, we go back home in Michigan and spend time with our families. I don't think we're going to stay in Maryland after we graduate. I'm not sure. Charity and I have talked about this, and we both aren't sure. Though we both love traveling and would love to visit every state properly. Just not in the cards right now. So, yeah, that's where we've been and I've been. I've been working out. I was 270 lbs in high school. I've dropped down to 210 lbs and it's been a tough road. It started with a good diet and working out 5 days a week for roughly 2 hours. I worked up to that of course but that's what I've been doing lately. If I didn't have the support of my loving wife and friends. I don't know if I would've been okay. I have to thank them all for that.

So, that wraps up my story for now. I don't know if I will come back anytime soon but I hope I will. Also, surprise. Charity came into the room asking where I was. So, I think I should go to bed and get some sleep. I will see you all around. This has been Pure Placebo and I will see you all someday.