Things about ourselves Part 10

Charity: Hey guys. Uhh, Charity here? Of course only my stage name but for security reasons, real names can be released unless you're Pure. Always putting himself in danger for the sake of others. Or just recklessly I may add.

Pure: Hey I only did it because I was depressed.

Charity: No need to remind me I read the stories and I will say I'm not happy with said person in that story.

Pure: It's nothing but the truth. Anyways, you guys know what's up. We're here to bring you 20 facts this time. This is a special part that I get to enjoy with my special someone. 

Charity: Pure don't make me blush... *Obviously smiling*

Pure: Love you <3

Charity: Love you too

Pure: Before any of you start throwing up let's get started with the facts.

Charity: Yes, Let's get started. You may go first Pure.

Pure: Why thank you. #1 I play Overwatch

Charity: Figured from Angelic Love. #2 I am naturally a blonde.

Pure: Beautiful blonde at that. #3 I'm an Ana main on Overwatch.

Charity: I feel like you speak foreign to these people. #4 I'm currently a brunette. Meaning I have brown hair.

Pure: No matter what I think she's beautiful.

Charity: Pure stop you're gonna make me blush... *Still smiling and face starts to go red*

Pure: Come on babe you know I'm like this. #5 I'm a Ben 10 (Original) fan. Childhood for life.

Charity: smh you're something else Pure but that's what I love about you. #6 I have a cat.

Pure: Quite a nice cat at that. #7 I was also a Bakugan fan when I was young. 

Charity: #8 I have two dogs as well.

Pure: Also nice dogs. #9 My favorite color is Purple. I don't think I've ever stated that before.

Charity: I don't believe you have. #10 My favorite color is also Purple.

Pure: Really? I learned something today. I didn't know that off hand. 

Charity: Really? I swore I've told you before.

Pure: Must've gone over my head if you did. I'm sorry anyway #11 my drawing skills have definitely improved since I've started.

Charity: It has. For as long I've known Pure he's always drawing in that sketchbook of his. He is always making up new things and he is getting good at drawing animated stuff. Real life pictures aren't his strong suit. Am I correct with that statement?

Pure: Yes I am not the greatest at realistic pictures. Not my cup of tea if you so pleased.

Charity: Yes but you're very talented Pure. #12 I'm a soprano so I'm the highest range in choir. 

Pure: Very beautiful voice #13 I'm a bass so I got the lowest range in choir.

Charity: Thank you Pure for the beautiful compliment #14 Do y' all remember all the friends we have in Love is an Odd Drug? Well, all those people are real and we're great friends with all of them.

Pure: That is true. I didn't make any of them up beside their names because no one needs to be exposed like that besides me. #15 I love watching cartoons and anime. They give me the inspiration I need for my drawing among other things.

Charity: Hmm? Any other inspirations?

Pure: Well, You are an inspiration as well. I know beauty when I see it.

Charity: B-babe... You're gonna make me blush even more. *Blushes intensely*

Pure: Love you Charity.

Charity: Love you to dork. Wait it's my turn right?

Pure: Yes it's your turn.

Charity: Whoops sorry hehe #16 my family is well a crazy case all things considered.

Pure: Tbh I agree with you. No offense #17 One time I had a lighter on me and I recently saw The Hobbit. I thought it would be a swell idea to pick up a pinecone and light the end of it and throw it at someone. I effectively did this and let's say I burned someone as this happened. I ditched the lighter of course so they couldn't prove it was me. Where we were there were no cameras so they couldn't prove it was me since they couldn't find the lighter. So I escaped that trouble.

Charity: Holy shite Pure. I never heard this story before. When was this?

Pure: It was around 6th grade. I was a stupid 12-year-old and now I'm an equally stupid 17-year-old.

Charity: Don't talk so down of yourself Pure. I love you no matter what. 

Pure: Thanks, babe. It's your turn 

Charity: Right #18 I once watched Frozen and I wasn't a huge fan of it. But it got progressively worse when my younger siblings played it over and over again. 

Pure: That's the worse form of torture. I feel so sorry for you. #19 I own a car and a license

Charity: Nice. We had a nice date in his car. Pure isn't the richest guy in the world but I had a great time with him. 

Pure: Thanks babe, I was worried there for a second. I always wondered if it was a good date or not.

 Charity: It was. Well time to give the last fact. #20 Admitting so I love the music Pure shows me. He has definitely opened my mind to new music I never even seen. I humbly thank him.

Pure: You're welcome Charity. I always try to enlighten people. Well, guys, it's been the couples time to shine in this chapter. I might do ones where I'm not apart of this at all but that is something I'll decide later on. Maybe that is why this story is called Things about me I guess and Co. now so I have more facts to work with. There is only so much about me. 

Charity: I'm sure you'll think of something babe. Anyways I believe this is the end of this part?

Pure: You read well Charity. Yes, this is the end of the chapter. I will see you all in the next part. Pure Placebo Out!

Charity: You lovable dork. Charity signing off.