Things about myself Part 15

Pure: What's up guys? Pure Placebo here! So you guys might have seen my new story that is replacing Golden Days Golden Love called Evil Draco turned True. Well, Reason, why it's replacing that other story, is that it is far more interesting than a story about two co-workers falling in love. Anyways I'm not alone today my ever so lovely girlfriend is joining us again today!

Charity: Hi guys it's been a while.

Pure: Before we start, Charity.

Charity: Yes?

Pure: How did you enjoy the last few parts of this little book?

Charity: It was okay. Kinda I do think some of those questions are still too much but oh well. Can't change it now. It's out there.

Pure: Yeah... Anyways y'all know how we do around here. 15 facts and all that good stuff. Onto the facts!

Charity: #1 I help Pure write these stories and I help with concept art for it. 

Pure: This is true. Me and her work on our stories on here. I always ask why she doesn't make her own stories and she always says.

Charity: I much rather help my loving boyfriend with his passion than write myself. I don't always write for him on this kind of stuff. I usually am sitting with him while he writes and we discuss it a lot. 

Pure: That is also true. She also works on a lot of art and I honestly think she is better than me. 

Charity: Oh please, We are both are good at drawing. You focus more on animated drawings while I focus on shading and all that good stuff. Realistic if you so, please.

Pure: That is true. Anyways #2 I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh again.

Charity: Nice #3 Me and Pure are avid Yu-Gi-Oh players. 

Pure: That is true. That is why we made the newest story together with help from our friend Lochlan. #4 My hair is getting shoulder length long.

Charity: He almost has as long as hair as I do. #5 My hair is currently dark brown.

Pure: You look beautiful no matter what baby. <3

Charity: B-Babe you're gonna make me blush...

Pure: Hehe I love you.

Charity: I love you too you dork...

Pure: Smiles #6 I played a game called Age of Ishtaria 4 years ago. I played it for hours on end and I became a great player at that game and I soon fell in love with it. But 1 day I got a new phone and I couldn't take the data with me. I lost everything and for 4 years of mourning the game. I finally decided to play it again. I felt uneasy playing it again and I forgot how to play the game. Even the basic functions of the game were foreign to me once again. I soon remembered how much I loved the game and I've been playing for days now. What brought me even closer to the game. Was a specific character in the game. Her name is Meru. One of the very first people you meet in the game. She made me feel like the game was worth my time and back then she was a character I really wanted and I got her which makes the game worth it a little more. I was really scared of committing to that game again but now I'm not scared to do so.

Charity: He's absolutely obsessed with the game. This story is always told and he tweeted about it.

Pure: What can I say? I loved the game and I still do.

Charity: Yeah I know. #7 I have a cat by the name of Chance sitting in my lap.

Pure: That is my cat by the way. #8 Me and Charity are hanging out right now and most likely soon will be going home. Her mother always gives us the time she wants Charity. We've been hanging out for 4 hours now?

Charity: Yes we have. We've been hanging out since school got out. You don't have a grasp on time, don't you?

Pure: Yeeahh.

Charity: I still love you though. Kisses Pure's cheek and hugs Pure.

Pure: I love you too. Kisses Charity and wraps my arms around her waist

Charity: Blushes immensely Anyways~ next fact #9 Me, Pure, and Ava hung out over summer and it was pretty fun. We went subway as Pure's treat and we went to Craig's Cruiser for Pure's Birthday.

Pure: That is true. #10 I've been a happy guy for a little while. Charity has really helped me be happy. It wasn't that I wasn't happy before it's just I felt a hint of sadness before but now I'm really happy. 

Charity: I'm glad I make you happy Pure. You make me very happy.

Pure: I'm glad I make you happy as well. kisses Charity's neck and wraps my arms around her waist a bit more.

Charity: Blushes more and feels a shiver go down my spine Before things get too crazy. That is for another chapter of our lives and for a certain story. #11 Me and Pure just celebrated our 9 month anniversary not too long ago. 

Pure: We went on a date to this restaurant pretty famous in our town called Johnny Carino's Italian Grille. I saved up a lot of money because it isn't the cheapest place in the world but it was worth it and we had an amazing night. After dinner, we went to see Toy Story 4 because Toy Story was our childhood. 

Charity: This is all true. It was a great movie and a wonderful night.

Pure: Indeed it was #12 I've been home alone for the past 5 days or so.

Charity: We've been hanging out almost every day since under normal circumstances his parents wouldn't like it if I was here every day only because it's costly on resources and I mean there should be a time where we aren't around each other but we're making up for lost time during the summer. Anyways #13 School has been pretty good lately. I and Pure are passing our classes and all is well inside the friend group.

Pure: That is indeed true #14 I'm gonna be driving Charity home sometime soon. It is almost 8 pm. 

Charity: That is also true. I got my shoes on actually. Alright, the last fact for night #15 Me and Pure have some exciting news for you guys.

Pure: We're engaged!

Charity: No we're not he's joking. He got me a promise ring though and he promised to always love me and protect me in our dark times. Also, it was our anniversary gifts for each other. 

Pure: She promised me she would always love me and be committed to us and always be truthful with each other. We got promises to keep. We always keep our promises.

Charity: Yes we do baby.

Pure: I love you

Charity: I love you too.

Pure: Anyways, This concludes part 15 to this little book. We'll make more eventually to update you guys on our life together. Anyways, guys, I gotta get Charity home. I'll see you all in the next part of this book. Pure Placebo Out!

Charity: Shadow Queen signing off.