Things about me Part 12 (TMI tag edition Part 1)

Sup my dudes.  Sooo some of you may know that I'm a youtuber and my friend Jack tags me in a tmi tag video. He gave me a special term for it that I can do it here first then on youtube. So this will consist of 25 questions. Well, it'll have 100 questions but I'm probably gonna split it into a few parts. Let's say 4 parts. Anyways onto the first 25 questions. 

What is your biggest turn off in a person?

Well, this is a great start. Lord have mercy if Charity reads this. Biggest turn off is probably umm... Girls, that are worried about their appearance to the point where it's everything they'll talk about? Idk but just know disclaimers and for facts, this isn't a true statement about Charity.

2. What is your biggest turn on in a person?

Okay same start as the last one. I guess girls with glasses or well nerdy girls. Another disclaimer is that Charity is nerdy but it's one of the many things I love about her.

3. Are you like your zodiac sign suggests that you should be?

What does that mean? Well, I read some horrorscopes and I do follow this page that talks about how Geminis are the bridge in communications and like to communicate. That's half right. I'm a bridge in communications because i've been in that position plenty of times but I hate having to commune with people. I don't mind doing it. It's just I don't like being pushed to if that makes sense.

4. At what age did you realize Santa was not real?

I guess around 10 or 11. It started when I got my first bow and arrow but I realized that my parents do this all for me and it wasn't heartbreaking or anything. It didn't really change me at all. 

5. At what age did you have your first sexual experience?

That is a sensitive question, Charity please have mercy on me when I say this. It happened a month or so before I met Charity. I was the movies with my girlfriend at the time. One thing led to another when I got back to her house. It turned wild and her sister walked in on us and it turned into a whole Hellfest and I barely escaped with my... ahem... area intact... This is so awkward to talk about because I'm not proud of it or anything. If anything I'm ashamed. (This happened over a year ago)

6. At what age did you have your first kiss?

Okay, this is more tamed than the last one, Charity knows this one so I'm fine with sharing it. It happened when I was 16 years old. Yeah, I know I'm a late bloomer. It was December 18th, 2016 (a day before winter break) I got together with my girlfriend at the time and best friend nowadays. You guys know her as Ava. We had feelings for each other and again 1 thing led to another and we kissed outside of our 1st hour.  My heart skipped a beat that day like the first time ever. 

7. At what age did you have your first crush? Who was it?

Okay, so I'll give two answers to this. I had a celebrity crush back then and an irl crush back when it first happened. It was around 7th grade for both. I never really felt emotions like that back then so it was all new. I had this crush on this girl named Shay who back then was out of my league and still is but I don't really care anymore. I actually became friends with her and I have no awkwardness or anything. I love only one person. But, my celebrity crushes back then and still kinda now was Avril Lavigne. What can I say? I like scene girls. 

8. What is the best compliment you have ever received?

Oh, there is so many to choose from. some of my favorites are that I'm devoted to protecting and standing up for those I care about. Also, I was told I had beautiful eyes as a genuine compliment. I was also told on how easy I am to talk to and how relatable I am to everyone. Which is truer than not. 

9. What is the best sex you've ever had?

What is with the sex questions? Umm, I only did it once in the earlier question so I guess that time as much as I regret it.

10. What is the biggest lie you ever told?

That I was going to go watch a movie with my girlfriend before it turned into that whole ordeal. There were ones where I took the heat for my older brother as he snuck out at night to do is nightly runs.

11. Do you hate anyone right now?

like 3 people but I won' t say their names. All have their various reasons but I won't go into details.

12. Do you have any hiding piercing's? If yes, where?

Surprisingly, I'm piercing free and I've never gotten piercings.

13. Do you have any tattoos? If yes what do they mean?

No, but I want to get one, I would like to get one of 5 flaming orbs making a star on my right upper arm. The 5 colors I would want them to be is 1 being silver, 1 being gold, 1 being red, 1 being blue, and 1 being green. The reason behind it is that it aspects who I am. Silver being my carefreeness and wanting to live a free life. Gold being my heart as I always try to have pure intentions and I always want the best for everyone. Red being my determination and hard-headed personality. Blue is the pain and sadness I've to endure which made me the way I am today and I'm happy about it. Finally, green because I'm happy with who I am and I love myself more than I ever had before.

14. Do you miss anyone right now?

I mean I miss Charity since I haven't seen her since like 2 weeks ago

15. Do you smoke?

God no, Why would I ever do that to myself? I'm always getting framed as if I do smoke weed which I don't. My own family thinks I'm a stoner which I'm not.

16. To your knowledge, have you ever been cheated on?

Yes, I have been on a few occasions. Multiple times with 1 girl and I found out after we broke up. I still kinda pissed about it because I hate being someone's plaything.

17. Have you ever been in a physical fight?

Yes, On multiple occasions. I've broken someone's jaw before in a fight and I've lost a few fights.

18. Have you ever been in a relationship?

Yes and I'm currently in one? These questions are redundant. 

19. Have you ever been in love?

Yes and I'm currently in love.

20. Have you ever been loved by someone you didn't love back?

Surprisingly, Yes. This girl was obsessed with me and I didn't like it because it was too much.

21. Have you ever loved someone that didn't love you back?

Yes, I have. It was more than she let me down easy which I appreciate but we're still great friends. I did feel better afterward though. 

22. Have you ever been betrayed by someone you care about?

Yes... I don't like talking about it...

23. Have you ever catfished anyone?

Would I be a bad person if I said yes? It was more of a prank. 

24. Have you ever cried over a lover?

Yes, On multiple occasions, I'm only human who just happens to have emotional issues and I cry a lot. 

25. Have you ever danced without leaving room for Jesus?

I'm not religious by any means so yes? If this question has a secret hidden joke meaning in it. It's flying over my head. 

Anyways guys! That was Part 1 of 4 of this TMI tag chapters because I couldn't do 100 questions in 1 night. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter with all the interesting stories that went with it. I'll be posting the next part sometime soon. It depends when I have time anymore. I'll see you all later guys and please have mercy on my soul babe. *wink* *wink* Anyways, bye guys Pure placebo out!