Rule Number Three: Wear Your Heart on Your Cheek

"Another party? I you serious right now?" Sophia yelled.

Fifteen minutes ago, a calm Sophia just finished making some popcorn and sat down as she watched 'Mean Girls'. She was laughing at the Winter Talent Show because Gretchen looked so pathetic.

Suddenly, Mason barged in without the courtesy of knocking and told Sophia to go to her room and wear something sexy because he got them both tickets to the hottest party of the year at Stella's huge mansion, which was the biggest one in town. It had ten full sized bedrooms, a pool and a Jacuzzi, a game room equipped with the latest technology and gaming software, and the best part was that her parents had a huge room filled with different kinds of imported alcohol.

"Not just a party," Mason rolled his eyes. "The biggest party of the year. Stella's parents are off to Europe or something, and she's got the place all to herself tonight." Mason was practically on cloud nine since his friend's friend was dating Stella and got him invited.

"And what makes you so sure that she wouldn't mind me being there?" Sophia asked him, still pissed that he just raided her with news like this in such a short time.

"She wouldn't. And even if she does, I can show her my Mason magic and we'll be partying all night." He waved his fingers as if he were a freaking magician.

"Ew." Sophia commented on his player ways. "Wait, I thought that she has a boyfriend?" Sophia remembered.

Mason raised his finger. "One: he will be too drunk to even notice that I'm shagging his girl." Another finger came up. "Two: She will be too drunk to resist all this." He gestured towards his dare I say sexy body. Than the other one followed. "Three: As long as you show her a good time, she will keep her mouth shut." Sophia showed a disgusted expression while Mason just smirked.

"That's sick." Sophia's face was clearly disgusted. She made her way up her stairs to her room to prepare.

"Ain't the first time it happened anyway." Mason snickered while he followed her up the stairs.

Sophia couldn't handle his barbaric ways any longer and shut the door right in his face before he could have entered. She's pretty sure that it hit his nose though.

"Ow!" Mason yelled through her wooden door. Sophia just laughed though.

After a while, she got her hair curled. Her make up was done and her heels looked fabulous, just like her.

Sophia opened the door and just stared at Mason who was leaning against the banister in front of her door. As soon as he saw her, his eyes got wider, like Buddha when he finally got his enlightenment.

"Good enough for tonight?" Sophia asked for his approval.

"Definitely." Mason smirked and got up.

They went out and took his chic black car. He was already prepared when he got in her house, so all they needed to do was drive to the crazy ass mansion and party like there was no tomorrow.

"So what's rule number three?" Sophia glanced at him and his leather jacket.

"How'd you now I was gonna tell you tonight?" Mason whined like his big surprise was totally ruined.

"Because you always bring it up in these kinds of situations." Sophia leaned back in the cozy car seats with a very smug look.

"Wear your heart on your cheek." Mason stated.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Sophia prepared herself for the long lecture by plopping her elbow on the car door and leaning her head on it.