Cat Fights Are Always Entertaining

The news of the both of them getting back together spread like a massive wildfire. Everyone instantly knew about it. It flooded Facebook and Twitter with both positive and negative reactions. There was no such thing as in between.

Cheerleaders were raging because he was no longer single and ready to mingle. Jocks were complaining over the discontinued bet they held of who could woo Sophia Heatherson and sweep her off her feet.

The conversations everyone could hear in the hallways were revolving around the couple.

So imagine the shock everyone felt when they seemed to have surrounded a cat fight between the Queen and the new shining star.

It was just a typical day in the school. The sun shine brighter than what everyone would have preferred, but it was almost summer, so you couldn't really blame it.

Mason's arm has found its way home on Sophia's shoulders as they walked passed the doors of the campus.

All eyes fell on the couple who have seemed to rekindle their affections for one another, or the fact that they were still wearing their shades in doors.

And of course, the latest news goes through the Queen Bitch who was sneering their way and making nasty comments to her girlfriends, in which they laughed.

Every class that both of them went to, there was a huge fuss. It was like when she walked in a room, literally all eyes were on her and the fussing she has heard throughout the whole day resumed.

It was soon gym time, and the whole fussing and buzzing thing everyone was doing got worse, since gym was where all friends got together and talked before the coach got there. And we all know that girls get noisy when they're with their girlfriends.

But the only one Sophia took notice of was her royal highness while she was laughing at their conversation which was obviously about her.

Something in Sophia's head snapped when she heard Jessica's loud obnoxious laugh ring through the gym while it totally shut everyone's mouth and directed all attention to her or to Sophia's murderous face.

"What is your problem?" Sophia yelled to the other side of the gym. She didn't have to say a name for everyone to know who she was referring to.

Jessica got her bitch face on which signaled everyone to back off and form a circle for the shit that was going to go down.

"Are you talking to me?" She sneered.

Sophia angrily stomped to where she was which was by the metal bleachers of the gym.

"I am so sick and tired of you ruining my life, Jessica. " She yelled out.

"I ruined your life?" Jessica shrieked in shock and probably anger as well.

"You have been pushing me around since third grade, and now that I'm finally happy with myself, you come back ten times worse."

Everyone was now watching in anticipation because let's face it, when drama like this happens in front of you, you can't help but watch and be entertained.

"I am so sick of you making me feel like I'm worthless." Sophia was throwing her arms in the air to let some anger out.

"You have no idea how much of a bitch you have been towards me all my life, and this is where I draw the line so get out of my life and get out of my business because this is my life, and I will live it the way I want to. You can bring your bullshit somewhere else because I don't care about you and your miserable life." Sophia felt relieved after letting a lifetime's worth of stress and anger out to the person that made her feel ugly and useless.