Stupidity Sometimes Leads You to Love and Happiness

"Oh my god!" Blake shrieked which resulted into him almost tripping himself and stumbling into the room. Mason was covering his eyes with his palm because Blake-one of the best football players in the school-gracelessly tripped into the room. He decided to enter the room as well, seeing no point to standing outside the door while everyone was inside. But unlike Blake, he confidently walked in the room.

"We're happy that you guys made up after ions of war." Mason cockily exaggerated with a very smug look on his face as his eyes bounced between the two girls.

"Happy? Speak for yourself." Blake snobbed. He was showing the inner girl in him right now. "Never in a million years did I think that you two would make up." You could hear said disbelief in the tone he used. His accusing finger was waving from one girl to the other with the weirdest look on his face that made him look constipated.

"Maybe it's a sign." Blake shockingly proposed while he brought his hand over his mouth in more disbelief than earlier. "Maybe, the world is finally ending, and I am the only smart one to realize it and decipher the world's weird code." His hands were in the air acknowledging the heavens. All three of them in the room were feeling so embarassed to be here with this delusional weirdo.

"Blake, buddy, you're really embarassing us right now." Mason told him in the calmest and softest voice he could deal with this asshole. His hand was patting his shoulder, and Blkae was finally booking a train ride back to the land of the sane as he dropped himself on the sofa.

"Whatever." He deadpanned in his cool boy fashion. He was back.

"We should probably go though if we dont wanna be locked in school or something." Mason suggested with his thumb pointing out the door.

"But what if there are ghosts or monsters or anything scary." Sophia shuttered and shivered at the thought of dying at her school. I mean who the heck would want such an unceremonious death? What a crappy way to die.

Anyway, Sophia always felt anxious in the dark. Even if she knows that nothing was there, the moment she closed any light, her heart would start racing and her head would fill with scary thoughts. It would make her run as fast as she could up her stairs.

Of course, Mason knew about this irrational fear of hers. She must have mentioned it somewhere in there relationship.

He shot her the sweetest smile ever.

"It's okay, Sophia. I'm here with you." He comforted her. He extended his hand in front of her, and she gladly took it and served it with the brightest smile she has ever had. I mean duh.

The two forgot that Blake and Jessica existed, and the hand holding couple exited the room without giving a second thought to the people they left behind. Jessica and Blkae gave them various 'what the actual fuck?' look.

"Could you believe those two?" Jessica snorted out. "it's like everything dosen't exist when you put the both of them together." She continued ranting.

"You can't blame them. Everyone around them can see that theyre going places with a love like that." Blake smiled. Jessica turned her head and stared at him for a moment.

"We should probably go." Blake said as he got up. Jessica got up soon after, but her five inch heel boots shook a bit and she almost fell if it weren't for Blake's laser sharp reflexes.Now, Blake had his arms wrapped around Jessica's waist, and Jessica had her arms wrapped around his neck. Their faces were very close, and it made them see all the beautiful features the other had.

"Would you like to have lunch sometime?" Blake breathed out. Jessica smiled. One that wasn't cynical or cruel or malicious; it as girly and sweet and excited.