Is the Queen Bee Allowed to Carry a Gun?

The next morning was a day that Sophia dreaded more than usual. First of all, she didn't want to see Zach mad at her. She also doesn't like seeing him all over Jessica. Lastly, if Zach was still mad at her then he would be ignoring her for today, which meant that she would have to eat lunch alone. Eating lunch alone meant that she would feel self conscious and feel everyone staring at her which makes her heart pump like crazy.

She still didn't know what Mason meant when he said 'See you tomorrow'. Chances are that they will never see each other ever again, but she felt good about herself when he kept her company yesterday and became her friend, kinda.

Sophia rushed down to her empty kitchen and grabbed herself an apple, as well as a bottle of water to keep herself hydrated in school. Her hands went in her pocket to check if she brought her house keys, she didn't want to be locked out of her own home.

Since her parents hadn't got her a car yet, she had to take the long way and walk to school since she believed that the school bus was unsanitary. Her legs didn't mind the long walk anyway, it was good exercise for her.

Glancing around, it got her hopes up that since it was a beautiful day, good things will happen to her. With that thought set in her mind, she immediately put on a bright smile on her face to lift her mood up.

As she got to the school's parking lot, she spotted a very familiar motorcycle. She kept telling herself that there was no way that Mason went to the exact same school as her without her noticing it. She just kept on shaking her head, trying to tell herself that it was impossible.

As she was approaching her locker, she saw Jessica come up to Zach and started having a heated make out session. Sadness immediately swept over her as she started wishing that she was the one kissing him. Sophia hurriedly stuffed her books in her locker and tried really hard to get out of there before she started tearing up.

Her first period was Math. Stupid. She rushed to the classroom, trying to hurry up and avoid the bell. She did a quick glance around the classroom and saw Jessica sitting down with her clique in the middle of the room and telling them about how good of a kisser Zach was. Soon, all of them started giggling. Sophia looked down, wishing that she would know how it felt.

She headed towards her usual place in the corner of the room and sat down. Preparing her stuff before the teacher got in. As you can see, Sophia Heatherson tried maintaining her high grades.

"Sophia!" She turned her head to see that Jessica was referring to her. Her group of friends watched her intently as she made her way towards Sophia's chair and took a seat to the chair beside her.

"Hi." Sophia said awkwardly before the beauty queen of the school. Her insides were churning furiously because the few conversations she had with Jessica never ended well or properly. Especially now, since Jessica had an extra mean look on her face. She could never handle her neutral face; imagine the hell she would have to conquer if she wished to see daylight once more.

"How do you feel about me dating Zach?" Jessica asked as her eyes stayed on Sophia to see how she reacted towards a question she knew very well was a very sensitive one to her. Sophia's head instantly snapped up to see Jessica's eyes hold something evil.

"I'm totally cool with it." Sophia lied as she tried avoiding her really scary eyes and looked down inside her bag, fiddling with what she could get her hands on. Anything was better than looking up and meeting what could potentially be her utter demise.

Jessica's well manicured fingers quickly grabbed Sophia's bag and tossed it on the floor, and Sophia just watched as the contents of her bag scattered on the floor. Jessica was now leaning against Sophia's desk, using her arms for support as she glared at her boyfriend's best friend like she was a murderer.