The Most Unexpected Heartbreaker

Sophia was pushing her palms against both ears as she tried to block out the loud pulses coming from the blasting speakers. Stupid Mason decided to throw a party without telling her ahead of time. Now, she was left trying to avoid drunks, people making out in the most inappropriate places, as well as drunk douchebags who would try and hit on her.

She was getting really grouchy. Being in a big house that could be holding the biggest and loudest party was so not what she had in mind when she thought of Saturday night.

She promises that there will be murder the next time Sophia Heatherson runs and bumps into Mason. She will make sure to pound him to bits for making her suffer what could have been a nice chill day.

"Excuse me." She snubbed as she forcefully pushed a couple who were seriously in what seemed like a very heated make out session out of the way. It was bad enough that there were couples here at all. She did not need couples who were kissing in the middle of the hallway. Why would they even think that making out in a loud high school party would be romantic? It's ridiculous.

"Move." She pushed what seemed like the seventh freaking couple out of the way. She was getting more and more irritable by the couple she passed.

It took forever to lift all the bodies off of the staircase, but she eventually got upstairs; where it had less noise and less couples, which was a total plus for Sophia.

Sophia was about to turn the door knob , but she instead chose to stand in front of Mason's bedroom door since she heard kissing and panting through it. She rolled her eyes as she opened the door expecting another couple who were relieved to find a bed.

"Oh my god." She was at loss of words as shock overtook her face and tears were threatening to spill out like fountains.

On the bed was not a random couple, but it was Mason, whom shirt was unbuttoned and spread open, with none other than Jessica freaking Dale of all people.

She knew Mason was not one to drink alcohol, which hurt more since she knew that he was sober and was doing this on his own free will, and he looked like he was fucking enjoying it.

Jessica's hair was messed up in a tousled way, and her clothes were all wrinkled up. She was straddling Mason. They were obviously busy since the bed was a mess.

The 'couple' finally noticed her presence in the room and looked up. Both of them looked dazed from the kiss. Unlike Mason, Jessica recovered from it quickly and replaced it with a victorious yet menacing smile.

"Sophia, shit." Mason was shocked than was very regretful looking.

Jessica clearly had other things in mind since a devilish look crept upon her face that sent chills through Sophia's quivering spine.

"Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag." She simply said with the same expression in the most innocent way possible.

"What?" She dumbly asked as full on tears were streaming down her face. She could feel her heart slowly breaking inside of her.

Jessica gracefully got off of her current position and stood up from the bed. As she approached Sophia, she looked more like a predator than she ever did.

"Sophia, I-" Mason couldn't say his unfinished attempt of an apology because his girlfriend or whatever butted in.

"This is really funny. Did you really think that someone of Mason's status would fall for a small town girl such as yourself? You are way over your head" Jessica tauntingly asked her as she circled the poor girl.

"What are you talking about?" Her eyes followed Jessica as she walked circles around her.

"What is she talking about, Mason? Why are you doing this to me?" She painfully sobbed, wishing that this was all a sick joke or something.

Mason looked really sad and like he wished that she hadn't seen any of that, he was going to explain, but the Queen Bitch had to cut him off.

"You see, I thought that it would be funny if you willingly handed your heart completely to Mason over there and he'd break it. After our first encounter regarding Zach, your idiot of a friend, I began hatching a clever plan to strike it where it hurts, your heart." She revealed nonchalantly, note even caring about the girl crying her eyes out.

"Mason was really eager to do it, you know. He thought that it would be amusing to play with your emotions." She confessed and it caused Sophia to look up with hurt all over her face.

Mason boldly stood up with a stern facial expression.

"Jessica, that's enough." He roared, but it didn't stop her.

"Shush, Mason. We're getting to the good part." Jessica raised her finger and innocently laid it upon her swollen lips.

"He would tell me all the stupid things you would everyday, like how short it took for him to have you wrapped around his little finger." She was twirling her finger for more emphasis.

"Dating you're stupid friend was all part of it too. I had been planning all this for months and it demanded to be executed properly." Jessica was putting a lot on Sophia's plate right now.

"I mean, I needed to break someone's heart to get you worked up right? If you weren't wind up, the plan wouldn't have believable, right? I can't just go up to you and magically ruin your life, though within my power and ability, without a purpose." She cocked her head to the side.

"Stop it, please." Sophia's face was already buried in her arms.

"You were so in love with him that you were turning a blind eye at all the suspicious things he was doing. I mean seriously, what girl does that?" She continued harassing her.

"I'm surprised that you weren't suspicious when you saw us talking that one day as well as that time in the mall. I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think you were that stupid." She mocked.

Sophia was shaking her head from side to side wishing that all of the sadness she was feeling would just go away like a nightmare.

Jessica saw that she was finally breaking down and kneeled down beside her crouched self and whispered in her ear.

"Quite the heartbreaker, isn't he?" She rhetorically asked before walking out of the room.

"Sophia," Mason stood up and tried to reach her, but she avoided him like a deadly disease.

"You sick bastard!" She yelled at him; filling her words with all the rage and venom that she could spit out. She wanted to stab him and never ever stop until he was dead. That said a lot since Sophia was never one to resort to violence. She has always been such a vibrant woman, until now: her first heartbreak.

Mason's eyes reflected his deep regret on hurting the most important woman in his life right now. If he could travel back in time and undo everything, he would do it without a second thought, but he wasn't that strong. He didn't know what to say anymore. The sorrow and regret in her face haunted him.

"Zach was so right about you." She spat before running down the stairs and out the door. 

Those were the words he regretted to hear. He was about to go after her, but she ran before he could get the chance.

"I should have listened to him." Those were her last regrets before she loudly shut the door of his house close and went out of her hell in disguise.

So here it is: the sad chapter I planned to write since forever. notice that I swore excessively in this chapter. Anyway, I know it's sad, but it'll all get better later. I promise. Oh, and you remember that story I was gonna write after this one. Yeah, I had a total moment and thought of the perfect plot for it. Go check it out. two chapters are already out in 'Sad Girl' (There's a little plug for you guys) It would mean the absolute world to me if you would check it out as wella s showing your love to this chapter, which i worked hard forto fill it with a ton of emotion, by voting and commenting your opinions and reactions :3