What to do?

Mulai dari awal

" let's see...we got tator tots, corn dogs, maybe some frozen peas and carrots...". I mumbled to myself, sighing at all the frozen foods. I rather make something fresh. " what do you think Harry? Maybe try for spaghetti again? ".

When I still didn't receive an answer, I looked back into the living room to see Harry standing at the window again, his hands pressed against the glass as he stared out into nothing.

I casually made my way back into the living room, gently placing a hand on his shoulder.

He immediately shrugged off my touch and whined, slamming his hands against the window.

" Lou!! Lou!! ". He chanted, bouncing up and down.

" hey hey, buddy. Take an easy, yeah? Don't wanna break the window ". I said gently, removing his hands from the breakable glass.

He immediately pulled away and started pacing the room, pulling at his hair as he continued to chant "Lou" over and over again.

What's gotten into him?

He's been fine all day?.

He swiftly moved to the door, pulling on the knob anxiously as he gritted his teeth, " Lou...". He mumbled again.

" Lou is fine, Harry. He'll be home soon ". I assured, trying my best to get him away from the door.

". NO! ". He yelled, his voice surprisingly deep and dominant.

I looked at him confused and worried as he wandered off, hitting the sides of his head as he continued mumbling the word "no".

I took a deep breath, ready to help calm him down like I use to do with Niall. I quickly took his hands and held them behind his back as he struggled to be freed.

I heard my phone ring again and decided to ignore it, I was dealing with something way more important.

That is until it continued to ring with that same stupid number.

I groaned as I made Harry fold his hands behind his back.

" don't move until you're calm ". I ordered, quickly grabbing my phone and answering it.

" hello?! ". I asked annoyed, watching as Harry hummed and swayed back and forth.

" hello, is this Liam Payne? ". The voice had a soft feminine tone which confused me. I've never heard this voice before.

" yeah? If you don't mind me asking, whom am I speaking with? ". I asked curiously, leaning back on the counter.

" This is Andrea from st. Thomas hospital and I am calling to inform you that we have a Louis Tomlinson in our care as of now. He was found, crashed, on highway 98 in a vehicle that is registered in your name. Police are here and would like you to come in for questioning since you are the owner of the car".

My hands began to shake as my mouth opened and closed, not knowing what to say.

Louis was in the hospital.

He was in a car accident.

I looked to Harry who was now sat on the couch, staring out of the window.

What the hell am I suppose to do?

" sir? ". The women asked, snapping me out of my daze.

" erm y-yes, I'm here. Is he okay? He's still breathing right? ". I questioned, rushing to grab my jacket.

" I am not legally allowed to give out that information over the phone ". She said, my heart dropping right out of my chest and out of my ass.

My hands were shaking so much as I rushed around, trying to figure out how the hell to get to Louis.

" Yes ma'am, I'm on my way ". I mumbled out, ending the call as I went to grab my keys.

Oh right.

No car.

Not a problem.

I'll call an Uber.

They can get me there.

But what do I do with Harry?

I can't leave him here all alone or maybe I can?

Or maybe with someone?

Someone who knows how he feels and would understand.

But who?

I grabbed my hair in frustration as I tried thinking of a plan. That is when I got a text.

It was from Niall.

He wanted to know what time I'd be home. I shook my head getting ready to tell him what's going on when an idea popped into my head.

Niall can drive.

He also has a car.

Not that he really goes anywhere.

He can come get me.

Or even better, stay with Harry!

He'd be perfect.

I know his autism is only mild and he's perfectly able to communicate with me or anyone else, I just still get nervous but if he's capable of staying home by himself, I'm sure he can stay here with Harry.

I quickly dialed his number.

" What? ". He mumbled into the phone.

" Niall, I need you to drive to Louis's and stay here with Harry for a little while ". I said as calmly as I could.

I didn't want to get him worked up.

" w-why? ". He questioned, I heard shuffling and knew he was doing what I asked.

" I'll explain to you later but be sure to bring your chess board so maybe you and Harry can play ". I muttered, trying to coax him more into coming over.

He gets happy when he can play chess with someone new.

" okay! ". He chirped, clicking off the phone.

I just shook my head, he really doesn't like talking on the phone long.

Now it was just a waiting game to see if my best mate was still alive or not.

What am I suppose to do with Harry if he's not?