EC6 Meeting Her Father

(So basically Summer and Jungkook made this "plan". If Summer were to get a boyfriend and it's really serious, she would introduce him to Taehyung her papa and then later on introduce her to Jungkook her dad. And they made this plan/song to where it would be like a prank on Summers boyfriend. Now Summers boyfriend knows she is an assassin and that basically her dad, is an assassin and her papa is the leader of the Kim Mafia and that 5 of her uncles are in the inner circle (Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin), two of her aunts are assassins (Taeyeon, Seohyun), her other aunt is the Kims best assassin (Amber), and her other uncle is also an assassin (Jeongguk), and she has 8 uncles who are in the inner circle of the EXO mafia. Basically if he screws up he's a dead man for sure.)

"Hey baby? When can I meet your dad?" Kaito said sitting up from the couch.

"I- er" Summer said turning to her boyfriend.

"I mean we've been dating for almost 2 years now and I've met everyone in your family except your dad. But if you don't want to me to meet him it's ok I mean-"

"No it's fine let's go." Summer said pulling out her phone and texting Jungkook that he was going to meet Kaito.

"Right now? Oh well ok." Kaito stood up and out on his jacket and grabbed Summers jacket bringing it to her.

(They are at Kaito's house)

"Let's go." Summer said after putting on her jacket.

•At the mansion•

"Hey Papa." Summer said walking in.

"Hi honey, hello Kaito." Taehyung said turning to look at them from the couch.

"Where's dad? I want him to meet Kaito." Summer said.

"He should be in the training room."

"Thanks." Summer grabbed Kaito's hand and dragged him towards the training room.

"Code blue, Kaito is going to meet Kook." Taehyung texted to the group.

As Summer and Kaito walked to the north training room door the rest of the family gathered by the south door of the training room.

Summer knocked on the door. "Come in!" Jungkook yelled.

"Hi dad...."

"Who is he?"

"My name is Kaito, Summer's boyfriend it's nice to meet you." Kaito extended his hand out to Jungkook.

"The name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you too." Jungkook said shaking Kaito's hand.

"Never thought you would chose the student council president for a boyfriend." Jungkook said eyeing Kaito.

"What is that supposed to mean?! What does that have to do with anything?!" Summer yelled.

"How did you know I was the student council president?" Kaito said.

"The perks of being an assassin boy." Jungkook said sipping his drink.

"Yeah, and those perks include being a total as-" Summer started.

"Hold please." Jungkook said. Kaito moved from his position and backed away from Summer and Jungkook.

"Listen little girl, I don't wanna hear the drama. Kindness ain't my thing-"

"Oh, I guess that's why you ran!"

"Poor Summer, are you sad?"

"Not as sad as you without your powers. Guess you shouldn't have taken a pill today." Summer shifted only for a second to change her eye color to mock Jungkook.

"I take lives, were you expecting a warm greeting?" At that Kaito backed up even further.

Summer couldn't hold it any longer and bursted out laughing.

"Daddy!" Summer shouted after a brief pause jumping into Jungkook's arms.

"Pumpkin! Oh how I missed you!"

"It's only been 2 days Daddy." Summer said as Jungkook put her down.

"W-Wait I'm confused." Kaito said making everyone else in the room burst into laughter.

"OMG Dad look at his face!"

"That was priceless!" Jungkook said.

After everyone calmed down Summer and Jungkook explained what happened to Kaito.

"W-Wait so you're saying that fight was planned? Just to prank me?" Kaito said.

"Yup!" said Summer.

"God help this family." Kaito said.

So the book has finally ended.....HOWEVER I am making a short-ish sequel with Summers childhood/life. So basically her school, dating, stuff like that. BU-BYE!!!