EC3 Seohyun's backstory

(How she met EXO)

(Summer suffered with depression when she was 16 and it got way worse when she was 17. And it started getting better when she was 18 cause she had met EXO. Also she suffered from depression when fighting their parents. So this is like right after their aunt was killed, Tayeon and Seohyun are 16 and Gguk and Kook are 17. (Think that's where they were) And Seohyun went to college, and 2 years in she met EXO when she was 18. (Dates are confusing)Also Gguk and Kook are 19 but they purposely failed Junior year so they would be held back so they could go through senior year with Seohyun and Taeyeon. Also this happened at the end of Senior year, so all four siblings dropped out after this happened. Taeyeon and Seohyun are 18.)

Seohyun walked down the hallway, bowing her head and tried to avoid them, but somehow they always found her.

Yes she could easily beat these people up, but she wasn't supposed to put her identity at risk.

The group of kids surrounded her, they were the popular kids, 2 girls and 2 boys. The girls were spoiled rotten and the boys were their boyfriends, and oh how they loved to bully Seohyun.

Seohyun didn't tell her siblings when the mean kids called her names, she didn't tell when they beat her half to death, nor did she tell them that she cut because of those people.

She didn't tell her siblings a thing, for two years, and being bullied every single day, takes a toll on a person.

She didn't tell her siblings what was going on until two years later when she had already given up. She didn't want to live anymore. Her brain telling her no one wanted her, no one loved her, that she had nobody, and if it wasn't for one thing she probably already be dead.

She was SCARED. Scared to die, scared of the consequence, scared to do anything other than to take it day after day until one day she just broke.

(Play song)

"Hey freak you gunna answer? Hey! I asked you a question!" One of the boys said repeatedly kicking Seohyun, who was laying on the ground.

"When did I become so numb? When did I lose myself?" Seohyun thought to herself, her hands covering her mouth.

"Hey answer!"

"Fuck off!" Seohyun yelled.

•Flashback to her dad yelling•

"Fuck off Seohyun!" Their dad yelled.

•Flashback ended•
•At home•

Seohyun took a deep breath and walked out of her room, removing her hood.

"I'm paralyzed. Where are my feelings? I no longer feel things, I know I should."

Gasps from the siblings were heard as tears filled their eyes.

"I'm paralyzed." Seohyun whispered.

"Where is the real you?" Taeyeon said.

"I'm lost and it kills me inside...." Seohyun said.

Next day school hallway•

The siblings had started following Seohyun at school to see what going on.

When did I become so cold?

They looked into the hallway, and seen the bullies hurting Seohyun. They rushed out and shoved the bullies away.

When did I become ashamed?

"Where's the person that I know?!" Jungkook shouted.

"They must have left." Jeongguk whispered.

"They must have left, with all my faith." Seohyun said running to the roof, followed by the siblings and then the bullies.

"I'm paralyzed. Where are my feelings? I no longer feel things, I know I should." Seohyun removed her hood. The siblings were now in tears and the bullies were looking away trying not to cry.

"Where is the real me? I'm lost and it kills me inside.... I'm paralyzed."

"I'm paralyzed. I'm scared to live but I'm scared to die, and if life is pain then I buried mine a long time ago, but it's still alive." Seohyun said taking a step to the edge of the roof.

"And it's taking over me where am I? I wanna feel something, I'm numb inside, but I don't feel nothing, I wonder why. I'm in the race of life and time passed by." Another step.

"LOOK! I sit back and I watch it, hands in my pockets. Waves come crashing over me but I just watch 'em, I just watch 'em." Another step.

"I'm underwater but I feel like I'm on top of it. I'm at the bottom and I don't know what the problem is. I'm in a box, but I'm the one who locked me in, suffocating and I'm running out of oxygen." Another step.

"I'm paralyzed. Where are my feelings? I no longer feel things, I know I should." Another step.

"Where is the real me? I'm lost and it kills me inside...." Another step, two more steps left.

"I'm paralyzed. Where are my feelings? I no longer feel things, I know I should." Another step, one.

"I'm paralyzed. Where is the real me? I'm lost and it kills me inside, I'm paralyzed." Last step.

"Goodbye." Seohyun whispered falling off the edge closing her eyes.

During her singing no one had noticed her walking backwards except one man, Chanyeol. He was at the back behind all the other people.

Before Seohyun could fall he told the rest of his team to drive the cars to where they are parked under Seohyun if she were to fall.

They caught her, and grabbing it her in the back seat, making sure she was passed out before picking up Chanyeol and driving away.

Chanyeol was the head of a mafia, the EXO mafia to be exact, and then men he called to catch Seohyun were his friends, the rest of the inner circle. Baekhyun his boyfriend, Kai, Kyungsoo (Kai's bf), Sehun, Luhan (Sehun's bf), Xiumin, Jongdae (Xiumin's bf), Suho and Lay (Suho's bf).

Once they reached their house/mansion they called Jungkook.

"Jungkook." Chanyeol said into the phone.

"Who is this?"

"It's Chanyeol."

"Oh. Why are you calling?"

"I just wanted to let you know that we caught your sister and she's not passed out at our house."

"Really!? That's amazing!! But I do need to tell you something Mr. Park."

"What is it?"

Jungkook then explained about their powers, their past and who they were. "And if you were wondering yes I know you are head of EXO."

"Ok Jungkook. I will keep y'all a secrets. But what do you want me to do with your sister when she wakes up?"

"Befriend her, give her a job, HELP her. Please! You and your team would be the best thing for her right now."

"I will look after her Jungkook. I promise."

__________________________________________________________

Ok this is a very bad chapter but I got it done. It's really late and my brain isn't working well. I'll edit it later.