Chapter 4

"B-brother?!"

"The one and only!" Jeongguk said pulling down his hood.

He's wearing this except it's black and no arrows/bow:

Jeongguk and Jungkook were twins, both were assassins with the same level of training

Jeongguk and Jungkook were twins, both were assassins with the same level of training. Jeongguk operated mostly in Busan, and his assassin name was JG. He used the same tech Jungkook did but he didn't make it, he wasn't as good with tech as Jungkook was. All the tech/equipment the twins used were made by Jungkook. Jeongguk also had two AIs named Rose, and Jason.

After Jungkook got his target, him and Jeongguk sat on the roof, catching up.

"Wait, wait, wait. Namjoon gave you to the Kims to pay off his debt?! And you willingly went just to expose who you are to the inner circle of the Kims?!"

"Yep."

"Man I was gone for two weeks and shit hit the fan. Well then why don't we go back and you introduce me to these mafia friends of your?"

"Ok, fine. Just keep your hood on when we get there."

Jungkook and Jeongguk set their gloves to suction-cup and climbed back down the wall landing on their bikes. Since they weren't going to change they drove the bikes themselves.

10 minutes later Jungkook and Jeongguk pulled up behind the Kims house, since Jungkook wanted to scare them.

They hopped off their bikes and onto the wall and climbed up.

"Jack, Jason, park the bikes in the parking garage down the street." Jungkook said reaching the roof first.

"Let's go." He whispered walking to the front of the house. "Lisa, where is the inner circle?" Jungkook whispered looking down at the guards that were patrolling the building.

"They're in the meeting room that's near Mr. Kims room." Lisa responded before turning off.

"I know where that is follow me Jeongguk."

The twins climbed down to the windows and entered through the hole in the glass. "That's how I escaped the first time to do a job." Jungkook said crawling across the roof.

"And how many times have you escaped without them knowing brother?" Jeongguk whispered trying to hold in his laughter.

"I've left the house once without them knowing and came back twice without them knowing."

The twins stopped talking and continued to crawl until they were right above the door to the meeting room. "Let's go through the air shaft that leads into the room." Jeongguk suggested using the laser on his glove to cut another hole into the air shaft.

As the twins cut the second hole to get out of the shaft and into the room they heard talking coming from the room.

"What are we going to do Taehyung?! We brought an assassin into the house!! Now he knows how to get in and out of here without us knowing!" They heard Jimin yell.

"And not any assassin we brought JK!!" Jin screeched banging his fist on the table.

The twins finished cutting the hole and crawled into the room carful not to make a sound. They stopped right on top of the table the 5 men were seated around.

"But you got to admit it was funny seeing him beat up Hoseok." Yoongi said failing to contain his laugh.

Jungkook turned to signal Jeongguk to drop down when he saw that his brother was blushing and staring at.....YOONGI?!

"Brother, drop down then we will talk about this crush of yours." Jungkook signed him in sign language.

Just then the brothers dropped down onto the table and Jungkook yelled, "BOO!"

Everyone at the table, even Taehyung fell out of their seats and screamed. Jungkook and Jeongguk were a dying mess on the table both bursting out in laughter.

"Hello my subjects I'm back~!" Jungkook said jumping off the table with his brother.

"Oh my god he brought a friend!" Jin screeched hiding behind Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jin glaring, making Jin move from behind him and stand up trying to keep his composure.

"Jungkook." Taehyung said coldly. "tAeHyUnG." Jungkook said mocking Taehyung, making Jeongguk laughing.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk who still had his hood and mask on, and glared. (Jungkook took his mask and hood off in the air shaft)

Jeongguk snorted, "That isn't going to scare me Taehyung. I have the same level of skills as Kookie here."

"Pffttt, you cant hack anything even if your life depended on it." Jungkook said looking at his brother.

"Anyways," Jungkook said clapping his hands together. He made a circular motion with his hands and the twins turned around.

Jeongguk pulled down his mask and hood, and the twins turned around.

"What the fuck!" Jimin screamed, "There's two of them!!"

"I'm JG, the assassin, but my name is Jeongguk. Me and him are twins. And no you don't have to introduce your selves, Lisa and Rose already told us everything about y'all, and your little mafia here. That includes all shipments y'all get and everyone in this mafia." Jeongguk said pulling out his phone.

"Say hi Lisa and Rose." Jeongguk said holding his phone up.

"Hi~." Lisa and Rose said making the mafia men jump.

"What are they?" Yoongi said, now intrigued with the assassins.

"They are AI's. They can hack into anything. That's how I made it seem like I was here when I wasn't. Lisa messed with your cameras. Lisa works with me and Rose works with Jeongguk." Jungkook said pulling out his own phone.

"What about Jack? Who's that?" Yoongi said stepping closer to the twins.

"Jack is another AI. He can control anything the uses electricity, that's how he drives my bike. Jason is another AI that does the same thing as Jack except he works with Jeongguk."

"How come you didn't help Namjoon pay off his debts? Aren't you like crazy rich?" Hoseok said now standing besides Yoongi.

"To get us to do a job you have to contact Lisa and Rose, they can hack into anything so they have access to every secret. To pay us you have to supply us with technology, and if you don't well Lisa and Rose will leak every single secret that person has, and they will leak every secret of that persons family, and friends." Jeongguk anwsered.

"And Namjoon didn't know I was JK." Jungkook said.

"Your tech is amazing, who made it?" Yoongi said eyeing the tech strapped to the twins suits.

"I did." Jungkook said. "I can hack into anything, so when a person pays us for the job I hack the tech to make sure they didn't put something in it, and then I built weapons and equipment for us."

"Ok I have to have you on my tech team." Yoongi said geeking out over the tech.

"Technically I fit in all of y'alls departments except yours Jin, so I can help most of you. If that's ok with Taehyung." Jungkook said winking at Taehyung.

"I didn't say you could call me that." Taehyung grumbled.

"And I don't care~" Jungkook sang.

"Fine I guess he can join." Taehyung said huffing.