Chapter 5

"Well, this has been fun, but I got jobs to do brother."

"Ok then, I'll come visit you in Busan some time soon Ggukie." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Jeongguk said pulling in his mask and hood. "I'll leave the way we came."

Second later Jeongguk had jumped up and crawled back through the hole in the air shaft.

"Wait a second how did you get in here anyways?" Hoseok said.

"Came in through the hole in the window, crawled across the ceiling and crawled through the air shaft, into the room." Jungkook said as if it was the simplest thing ever.

"Oh." Hoseok said taking a step away from Kook.

"Wait, you said you could help all of us. And we know you can fight, and are great with tech, but how do we know you can perform?"

"I'll show you, follow me."

The group of 6 left the room and walked into a dance practice room. "Take a seat." Jungkook said. He asked into the storage room to change. When he came out he walked over to the speaker and started some back ground music.

He's wearing this:

He rapped first, doing a mix of songs he had rapped

Then he moved on to singing and dancing.

Just without the back up dancers

When he finished everyone started clapping except Taehyung who was blushing very hard, and was in shock.

"Tae Tae~" Jungkook said walking to the man, "You come up here and sing with me, or I'll shoot you with my laser glove." Jungkook said his voice going from innocent to scary.

"Now come on!" He said his voice back to being innocent. Jungkook put on the background music and started singing.

When they finished Jin and Jimin both stood up and shouted "SHIP!"

Taehyung blushed and looked over at Jungkook. Being an assassin Jungkook is really good at hiding his emotions. If Jungkook didn't hide his emotions it's most likely that he would shift.