EC2 Jungkook's backstory

Taehyung snuggled up against Junkook, resting his head against his chest, closing his eyes. (Both had removed their shirts earlier)

It was now dark out and Jungkook was tired from all the missions he had to do earlier that day, and from the fact that he hadn't slept for the past 5 days. (He an assassin so he can do that)

"Jungkook?" Tae said looking up at Jungkook, "Where did you get this scar from?" He traced the scar, that stretched from Jungkook's stomach to his chest, with his finger.

Jungkook huffed and pulled Tae closer to him. "You don't have to tell me."

"No I want to, it just- it was the only time I was scared when I was little." Jungkook sat up, Tae following after, and looked away from Tae.

"When I was younger, my aunt hated me. I never knew what I did to make her hate me, but she did, and it might have had something to do with power or money or something, I don't know. Anyways, when I was 16 my aunt started spreading lies about how I was plotting to kill my parents, and that a demon had taken over my body, or something like that."

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook with a "what the fuck" look.

"Yeah I know crazy right? So my parents believed her and started abusing me, well I had had enough and we all ran, and when I say all I mean Gguk and my sisters. For the next year, us 4 trained to fight our aunt, and most likely our parents too because they would fight with her. Since all three of them were better assassins than us, I had to use my powers to help defeat my aunt. Well anyways when I was 18 my siblings and I went back to our house, where our aunt told us to meet them at the arena for a battle in 2 days." (Kook and Gguk were 17 and Seohyun and Taeyeon were 16 when they fought their parents.)

(Start song)

"Then what happened?" Taehyung said resting his hand on Jungkook's thigh and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Well...."

•Flashback to 2 days before the battle, at night•

"Kook go rest, I'll keep an eye out." Jeongguk said walking up behind Jungkook.

"No time for rest, no pillow for my head, nowhere to run from this, no way to forget." Jungkook sang before turning around and walking back to the camp with Jeongguk.

"Around the shadows creep, like friends, they cover me." Gguk sang smiling towards his brother.

"Just wanna lay me down and finally, try to get some sleep." Jungkook sang.

•Present time•

"We carried on through the storm, tired soldiers in the war." Jungkook sang squeezing Taes hand.

•Back to past•

"Remember what we're fighting for~" Jungkook sang raising his sword up facing his siblings, trying to give them hope.

•Time skip•

"Meet me on the battlefield~" Jungkook and his aunt sang together, they had stumbled into each other while scouting the woods.

"Even on the darkest night~" Jungkooks aunt raised a sword to Jungkook's throat.

"I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage, and you will be mine~" Jeongguk said jumping out from the bushes and pushing their aunt away, before grabbing Kook and running.

"Echos and the shots ring out." Jungkook sang while they were running.

•Time skip•