EC1 How They Met Jimin

"Hyung?" Jungkook said falling down onto Jimin's bed. "Yah! Jungkook! Watch it! You almost hit my computer!"

"Sorry, but anyways how did you join the team?"

"I guess I can tell you, but no interrupting until I finish talking."

"Ok!" Jungkook sat up criss cross on the bed and rested his hands on his fists.

"Well believe it or not Hoseok found me at a bar." (I literally forgot who I paired with Jimin)

(Flash back)

"Hey, you, get me a whisky." A man said sitting on the bar stool. (I don't know shit about drinks so this will most likely be wrong)

"You new round here?" The bartender said leaning against the counter, after handing Hoseok his drink.

"You could say that."

The bartender started wiping down the counter tops and hummed a response.

"Hey why are they setting up drums and an electric guitar? Isn't that a stripper stage? Why would they need that?"

The bartender stopped cleaning and let out a chuckle, "Man you sure are new. Yes that's where the strippers perform but JM is performing tonight and he needs those."

"Why's he need that equipment for a stripper performance?"

"He ain't no stripper buddy, he's a singer."

Just then the lights around the bar dimmed except one single light, that produced a spot light on the center of the stage.

"Hell yes! It's starting!" The bartender yelled coming out for behind the counter and sitting on the stool next to Hoseok.

A hole in the stage opened up and a platform raised up from under the stage, with JM on it.

JM is wearing this:

I know these photos kill you but like do you ever stop to consider what I have to go through to find y'all a photo? Cause like I want to die now- look up "Park Jimin sexy" that's what I have to go through

Hoseok's eyes widened at the beautiful, sexy man on stage.

Hoseok sat there expecting JM to sing a pop song like Bulletproof pt. 2 or Danger, so when JM locked eyes with him and started singing he almost fell out of his seat.

________________________________

(Over at JM)

He stood there holding the mic to his lips, his eyes scanning the crowd before locking eyes with the man sitting next to the bartender. (Hoseok)

His lips curved into a smirk and he opened his mouth to sing. (Play song)

"Yo, check it out. I've got a plan."

"Here's my intention."

"The frat boys in the club are lame. Let's start an altercation."

"It's just what I'm used to. Just wanna fuck shit up, but I got my whole damn crew. Come on! What cha gondo!"

"I kissed a boy, and they liked it. Got all the honeys in the club excited!"

"I kissed a boy just to start shit, and homeboy was not about it."

"I know it's wrong, but I don't mind. I'm gonna start shit tonight."

"I kissed a boy just to start shit."

"Bitches loved it!"

"Nah, you don't even know my name, it doesn't matter."

"Don't even front; you've got no game, you're just a sucker."

"So what now? I clowned you, and I'm stealing your girl too! She wants a secure dude, and that's just not you!"

"I kissed a boy, they liked it. Got all the honeys in the club excited."

I kissed a boy just to start shit, and homeboy was not about it."

"I know it's wrong, but I don't mind. I'm gonna start shit tonight."

"I kissed a boy just to start shit."

"Bitches loved it!"

"Me and my bros, that's how we roll! You'd never know how far we'll go. I'll grab some chump that I don't know, and plant one right on him~ You're only here for our amusement!"

"I kissed a boy, they liked it. Got all the honeys in the club excited."

"I kissed a boy just to start shit, and homeboy was not about it."

"I know it's wrong, but I don't mind. I'm gonna start shit tonight."

"I kissed a boy just to start shit."

"Bitches loved it!"

(Back to present time)

"Jimin! Get to the training room it's time to practice!!" Hoseok yelled from the hall way.

"Give me 30 minutes Kook, I'll be done by then and then I'll finish my story." Jimin got up and walked out the room shutting the door behind him.